Thread Rating:
The Owls v Derby SBC Match Thread
I will be taking in today's game because it's a league game and they are the only ones that matter!! I actually want us to lose in the cup as I think it's wasting our team energy when we need to be focused on staying in the Champ. Today I want a win of course. Against Swansea something like a 2-1 loss would do me.
"God Save the King."
I cant be bothered with the league as i actually think we wont go down and its dull and xxxx boring mid table for us thats why the cup is more important finish 13th or 17th its all the same Doh

You annoying tit xxxx off Thumb up
AADAD

1-6 Nuhiu  Whistle

Is this a cup match or a league match Huh they're all the f'ucking same boring shite to me Doh at least it's beer and pizza tonight Cool
and complicated
I aint going tonight,not after the Birmingham game,where I got to the point of giving up and felt like I was freezing to death.It'll be the same tonight,xxxx cold,raining and us getting fucked sideways.Soul destroying to watch,if the wankers just tried and put the effort in it would be a start.
Maddix likes this post
Nothing changes,again.
Hunt RB, Pudil LB, Loovens CB.
Clare starts CM, Boyd RW, Reach LW.
Rhodes & Joao up top.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
4-4-2 tonight so we might get battered here with loovens back in the 4 man defence the slowest defender in all leagues put together Doh good news is Fox is dropped to the bench along with palmer Bob and jones Thumb up and no xxxx wallace whatsoever Thumb up sean clare gets his first full debut in the center of midfield Thumb up stobbs is also on the bench with thorniley Thumb up

Rhodes gets his chance to prove hes better than the last poor games aswell hope he takes it !!
I feel for Jos in a way. He's definitely giving the kids a chance which is great, especially as there's no real risk to our promotion challenge Doh

He has a pile of shit to work with though, some of the most expensive shit in our Club's history.
Loovens should have retired before he turned in to a calamity which is all he'll be remembered for, sadly.
Boyd... I don't know who keeps recommending this shit. Sack them ffs

Fox, is one Fox that needs to be chased and ripped apart by the hounds.
Imre varadi and Maddix like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
I quite like Megan Fox Whistle

she'd probably play better at LB too Laugh
and complicated
Clare being 6'3" is a lot more likely to win a header in the middle than Wallace for a start. Because we will be hoofing a lot of balls out of defence tonight.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »