Thread Rating:
Dingles v The Owls SBC Match THread
At the end of the day we are just wasting more resources on a player who will only ever play against Nottingham forest Doh was that in his contract you must play against Forest Whistle pay him up and terminate his contract flecther is also on these lines aswell Doh weve lost admit pay up and give the shirt to our younger players who are proving that they are well worth the shirt anyway Thumb up its a shame Butterfield isnt injured for the rest of the season with loovens because these two will actually do us a favour not playing Loovens surely has to be shown the door aswell along with pudil and wallace Thumb down but knowing wednesday they will probaly all get a new contract untill 2025 Whistle

Be warned im about to watch Barnsleys goal Whistle
Pretty grim situation you've outlined Stateside.
"God Save the King."
well that was poor walked striaght down the middle again for the 1000 time this season !! pellopessy watched and venasa pretended to challenge Doh no midfield makes it impossible for us Doh
Great run down of the status of each player. Some should be back soon, others we might never see play for us again. The only thing I would ask though is why this phrase “stealing a wage” has become prevalent with Wednesday fans with regards to injured players?? If you believe these injuries are fake and a player is not playing then fine he is stealing a wage, but I’m not sure what players can do about injuries most of the time. We could question the training that Carlos put them through as a contributing factor, we could blame the medical staff for not being good at their jobs in identifying the injury correctly or not treating it right and we could certainly blame the club for still buying a player when they knew he was injury prone, but I am not sure we can blame any of the players for these injuries.

The one that bothers me the most is Lee, he has been a great servant for the club and one of our better players for a few years but as you say he might never be able to play again, and if he does it will mean him playing with pain because of his hip. I think its unfair on him to accuse him of happily stealing a wage!!
Washington and peiowl like this post
BML Update:

Imre gets a Smartass for score and scorer

Imre gets a Smartass for poss/shots

BML Updated.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I don't think any of the players are feigning injury. They simply aren't anywhere near good enough to command the fee's they're getting. And the crocks that are just hanging on, it's not because they love the Club

We, as a Club, have been getting mugged by other Clubs and agents ever since they found out we had some money. When you see the sheer apathy some of these players are displaying as they collect their money, I consider that stealing a wage personally.

Also, whomever is in charge of scouting these players needs sacking.
Maddix, peiowl, Imre varadi like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Doyen Sports have been rumoured to be "involved" in our transfer activity, they are also George Hirst's representatives. They also represent Joao.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
wel that would be it then owlskev in a nutshell !! and at the end of the day there is only one man to blame for this and that the big boss clownsiri for bieng inept !!
(11-02-2018, 19:08)Owlkev71 Wrote: BML Update:

Imre gets a  Smartass for score and scorer

Imre gets a  Smartass for poss/shots

BML Updated.

I vote to remove those two Smartass from imre as punishment for calling an old man an old goat, a wanker, a tit, and a pig.

Teach him a lesson Owlskev. Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
(12-02-2018, 20:21)peiowl Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 19:08)Owlkev71 Wrote: BML Update:

Imre gets a  Smartass for score and scorer

Imre gets a  Smartass for poss/shots

BML Updated.

I vote to remove those two  Smartass from imre as punishment for calling an old man an old goat, a wanker, a tit, and a pig.

Teach him a lesson Owlskev.   Whistle  Whistle

Jeez Pei, if we did that he would be on a triple digit negative score!!!!! Whistle
peiowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »