Thread Rating:
Dingles v The Owls SBC Match THread
Awful again .. 1 shot on target against a team like that , we are gonna be in real trouble after the next 2 games !!!

Awful again .. 1 shot on target against a team like that , we are gonna be in real trouble after the next 2 games !!!
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Relegation battle
peiowl likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(10-02-2018, 16:14)Statesideowl Wrote: Relegation battle

Try telling that to imre Stateside who keeps banging on about the fa cup! Doh Doh Doh
"God Save the King."
i win a Smartass so i dont give a xxxx Laugh cant do the ratings as i didnt watch the first half and im not ever likely to do either Whistle

but the second half wasnt to bad some of the players did ok pellopussy picked up his game Thumb up and it was nice to see young stobbs showing the pros how to cross a ball Thumb up joao got around well although his eye for a goal is non exsistant Doh and i thought plamer played better today? although i didnt see there goal so he could have fcuked that up somehow Whistle

the usual suspects fox and jones were utter dogshit although Fox did get some good crosses in but his lazyness just stood there like a xxxx lamp post watching his defenders getting raped is just too much Angry wallace is past it and i can run faster than him Reach gets around but for 5 million pound you exspect the player to be abale to keep the xxxx ball down when shooting Doh

anyway the dogshit mom goes to Jones Thumb up

peiowl listen to ME !!! I DONT GIVE A xxxx IF WE DO GO DOWN CLOWNSIRI DESERVES IT FOR NOT SACKING THE IDOIT AFTER THE LAST SEASON !!! I DONT CARE GOT IT INFACT I HOPE WE DO GO DOWN !!
What about all the fans who follow the team around? Do they also deserve to be watching pub league stuff. Use your effing head man!! Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh
"God Save the King."
Ignoring the united fan who would have our season finish next saturday Doh and moving on Whistle

so we stay 10 unbeaten against Barnsley positive Whistle but in the derby games this season not including Hull because it isnt a derby game Doh we have picked up just 6pts out of a possible 15pts with leeds away to go the best we can actually do is 9pts from 18pts which is 50% and it wont happen anyway as we will lose or draw Doh but 50% terrible like the season has been Thumb down

I think the team that finished this game is the one that should start against derby and we will take a point at least Thumb up

coleman doing a fantastic job at Sunderland ! they were better off with larry !!
If you take away the stupid mistakes that cost us two goals against Brum, Jos has made us defensively more sound and hard to beat. Problem is where is the creativity and goals going to come from?? He needs a bit of luck off the field and get a couple of players back earlier than scheduled.

You are right Imre, the second half we were definitely better. Pelupessy is doing ok, played a bit further forward today with Jones in the team. He doesn’t do anything spectacular but gets about and does a job of winning the ball back, problem is he doesn’t have any creative options to give the ball to. Palmer I thought had a decent game today, defensively he didn’t have a ton to do as most of their attacking wing play went through Isgrove on the other side, but he was maybe our best attacking option!! Joao and Nuhiu don’t seem to be able to pay together and neither of them had any real chances in the whole game, get Rhodes back in with either of them. Wallace did ok but we desperately need the Wallace of two seasons ago and I think he is at least one season past that now. Reach works hard, I think his game suffers becuase he is having to do so much, he also needs some help in midfield from another creative, hard working player.

For the next few weeks, this is as good as its going to get until we get at least 2-3 players back. Wed are 8 points above the relegation places, keep picking up points and we should be ok but we could really do with a couple of wins just to take the pressure off. Good to see him playing some youngsters, gives him a chance to see what we have. Thornily, Nielsen and Stobbs all looked ok today, they all just need experience to bring them on.
Only Hull winning at the dogshit end Burton drawing Reading sunderland and Bolton lost or losing ... i dont see the pts for staying up this season being more than 45 ? it cetainley wont be 50 odd like last season !!

and like you say keeping picking up the draws and we will win at least 3 home games to see us through the worst season ive known since alan irvine was incharge !!
This the worst year in a while, back to the mid-2000s probably, but also part of that comes from the fans expectations now. I imagine our first couple of years back in the Championship weren’t much better but they were exactly what we expected and we were just happy to stay up after too many years in the pub league. Also whilever the blunts were in the pub league, it made us look and feel better, them coming up and doing better than most thought they would has added to the pressure. But strip away all those factors and this is still a shit season, the current team is devoid of creativity so we will grind out results for now. This injury situation is crippling us and while the player to come back may not be good enough to get us promoted they would clearly improve this team and see us comfortable in mid-table. We have about the 8th largest budget in the Championship, and if our injured players had played all season then that is probably about where we would be. Need to get through this season, retool with both players leaving and joining and keep the parts of the team that could still do a job for us.

Sunderland come back from 3-0 down to get a 3-3 draw. Maybe they do have some fighting spirit after all. Lots of draws in the other games as well so no real change for anyone.
I wish I shared your optimism SCO. Imre just doesn't get it so I'll leave him dreaming about his fa cup without further comment (other than the icons below that speak for themselves).

I only saw the last 10 mins of today's game but what I saw was on par with the Birmingham loss. No creativity, no plan, pub league performance. Before I had to go out I saw the starting line up and said WTF. Joao and Nuhiu together no way. Joao has speed and is a good dribbler, Nuhiu as slow as diarrhea running uphill. It should have been Joao and Rhodes. I can't see where 3 point games are going to come from so I think Stateside has nailed it spot on. We're in a "relegation battle."

Why not face the reality and f**k the fa cup drivel!!

(10-02-2018, 18:20)Imre varadi Wrote: Only Hull winning at the dogshit end Burton drawing Reading sunderland and Bolton lost or losing ... i dont see the pts for staying up this season being more than 45 ? it cetainley wont be 50 odd like last season !!

and like you say keeping picking up the draws and we will win at least 3 home games to see us through the worst season ive known since alan irvine was incharge !!

Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »