Thread Rating:
Dingles v The Owls SBC Match THread
Yes, Thorniley looks solid enough to get a start, but we have seen very little of the other two. Its a risk starting 2 U23 CHs in any senior game, if it goes wrong then you cannot change things so I would understand JL if he was to go for the experienced option, but then its a case of which Loovens turns up!!!
(07-02-2018, 19:03)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: You mean Pudil PEI ?? ... not Loovens

Yes, sorry.
Imre varadi likes this post
"God Save the King."
SCO The early kick off is just practice for the cup game the following Saturday - probably on FS 1 or FS 2 here
Is it on Sky or is it just South Yorkshire Plod Dept. ?
and complicated
(07-02-2018, 22:33)Maddix Wrote: Is it on Sky or is it just South Yorkshire Plod Dept. ?

SYP directive

Everyone just book mark this link !!!

http://www.livesoccertv.com/teams/englan...wednesday/

Apart from the cup game it looks like its all I diddle the rest of the month
It's a good job I'm not in charge of posting game threads. I'd muppet everyone who mentioned the fa cup. Whistle
"God Save the King."
xxxx tit!
Oh it's ok to say tit imre just not fa. cup. Laugh
"God Save the King."
(07-02-2018, 22:51)Washington Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 22:33)Maddix Wrote: Is it on Sky or is it just South Yorkshire Plod Dept. ?

SYP directive

Everyone just book mark this link !!!

http://www.livesoccertv.com/teams/englan...wednesday/

Apart from the cup game it looks like its all I diddle the rest of the month

SYP made us play early, Then Sky picked Pigs V West yorks Wankers for early game!

Avoid Barnsley Chap and Sheffield train stations like the plague on Satdi! Big Grin

CARNAGE!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Unbeaten in the last 9 fixtures against the trolls !! and way ahead of them in the number stats with 35 wins to there 22 wins Thumb up
although our last unbeaten run dates back to 2003 were it was at 9 before they eventualy they recorded two back to back wins Sad in the 2008/9 season Sick

so put youre feffing house on it you know the wednesday way Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »