Thread Rating:
European Union Referendum - In or Out??
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/fu...spartandhp

Reading about this 'edited' brexit report just confirms the toerag/brexit c#### that we are dealing with and it begs the question - 'Should there be a vote of no confidence and 'get rid' asap'? This govt should not be in place to lead this country and that's a fact!! The disgrace of this misrepresentation by govt 'place men' is there for all to see!!!! What a joke!
There should be a vote of no confidence in Parliament, but at the moment the DUP will hold firm with the Tories and it would be defeated. Wait for the Irish border to be sorted, then you might see the DUP break ranks!! But currently Corbyn is better off letting them screw things up more before he pulls the trigger on things, by which time a few Tories may vote against or abstain and that will give it a chance to succeed!!
A lot of tories talk a good game of rebelling against the government but they almost never back it up with action. Craven cowards, and davis's hiding of the economic impact assessments, despite a Parliamentary vote ordering their release is nothing short of disgraceful. How can we plan for the future when they wont be honest with us ?

We were told parliament should be sovereign (a reason for voting out) but time and time again the tories ignore or manipulate it for their own benefit.

I think SCO is right, corbyn clearly wants the tories to crash and burn on brexit before shifting to the soft option, he will have to time it right but if he does he could end up PM yet. Keir starmer I noticed spent some time in Norway recently with officials there, wouldn't surprise me if in time they don't move to a "Norway" style position.

That's if brexit happens at all. I think barnier has got it sewn up pretty tight to be honest and has done his homework, the Ireland question alone might be enough to derail it.
0762 likes this post
BBC Radio 4 Today‏Verified account @BBCr4today · 6h6
Sir Keir Starmer says the government could be in contempt of Parliament for withholding Brexit data from MPs http://bbc.in/2k6joz8 #r4today

Starmer knew exactly what he was doing when he put that request through parliament. Davis is in a deep,deep hole now.
This move is long overdue and I hope it exposes all the nasty implications of brexit that these c#### are desperately attempting to hide under a 'banner of secrecy' - we don't wanna 'show our hand' to the EU before the 'deal is done' eh! Rolleyes
Divorce bill payment has been agreed in the region of £50 billion and that's just the first stumbling block out the way. Trade deal talks can begin then but how much will they want for a trade deal?
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
And I notice the Deputy Irish PM has resigned to avert a snap election! I think this is a good move as they need to fully focus on this brexit fiasco and its implications on the Irish communities, north and south of this contentious border!
(28-11-2017, 21:19)spireitematt Wrote: Divorce bill payment has been agreed in the region of £50 billion and that's just the first stumbling block out the way. Trade deal talks can begin then but how much will they want for a trade deal?

The UK government has been delusional or outright lied to the voters when it claimed it would only need to pay a fraction of its financial obligations and get a deal much better than any other country on the planet got. That's 2 of the key issues now where we have backed down,yet we were meant to have all the best cards. Kept close to our chests remember ? ?

We will likely have to back off on the Irish border question too. That's just too fucked up a situation to even contemplate, and whatever path we take will have dire consequences for the UK as a nation.

Brexit. The post-colonial, boy's-own fantasy created by public schoolboys, non-dom media barons and tax-avoiding sociopaths for the hard of thinking to suck up and us mugs to pay for.

Thanks a xxxx bunch.
Could cost more than £50 billion for the divorce bill and there's no guarantee we will be offered a trade deal. EU think its simple as having a hard border between N Ireland and Ireland, I suggest they look at a Map because its not simple. The border between Ireland and N Ireland is very very complicated.

Also the EU aren't happy with us and are making sly comments.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
(29-11-2017, 19:05)spireitematt Wrote: Could cost more than £50 billion for the divorce bill and there's no guarantee we will be offered a trade deal. EU think its simple as having a hard border between N Ireland and Ireland, I suggest they look at a Map because its not simple. The border between Ireland and N Ireland is very very complicated.  

Also the EU aren't happy with us and are making sly comments.

Could be even more,considering all the legal cases that will follow.

The border issue is entirely down to the UK, remember 'take back control of our borders' ?. Its the UKs responsibility 100%. Let me be clear here - the only reason its very,very complicated is because of brexit and the tories being deeply in hock to the terrorist loving DUP, otherwise they could leave UK/ NI in the customs union. Problem over.

And with paisley Jr and adams delivering threats already its hard not to feel uneasy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »