Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Talking about the Wednesday youngsters, they beat Huddersfield 2-0 this morning. Don't know the scorers.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
lets hope cc gets the sack before the summer and someone with sense takes over and makes a point of signing him !!

cc is on drugs nuihiu will play another 50 minutes before he laves us next summer and we are letting hirst go becuase of this 50 minutes game time Angry about time the laws were changed like they are here in mexico which states that you must play at least 3 younsters for x amount of time over the season or you are deducted points Thumb up cc would still rather see us deducted points though as Hirst has fell into the mcgugan vortex Doh
We won't get nothing for him even if we wait for the summer, we will still likely get a couple of million then. Selling him in January does give us a chance to get more than that if we can get a couple of teams interested.

I don't see the CC connection with this one though, this one is being controlled by the club, not the head coach. As has been stated this week Carlos does not take part in contract negotiations, that is DC and his advisors who do that.
carlos picks the team Doh and he said at the start of the season through his own shithole of a gob that Hirst was not needed because we have 5 strikers !! rhodes fessi hooper .... the rest you can shuve up yer arse Thumb up
(13-11-2017, 19:31)St Charles Owl Wrote: We won't get nothing for him even if we wait for the summer, we will still likely get a couple of million then. Selling him in January does give us a chance to get more than that if we can get a couple of teams interested.

I don't see the CC connection with this one though, this one is being controlled by the club, not the head coach. As has been stated this week Carlos does not take part in contract negotiations, that is DC and his advisors who do that.

poopoo!
Just a snippet from tonight's EPL coverage :-

Real anger from the Stoke fans about Liverpool’s goal (was the ball out before it was crossed?) and that Simon Mignolet is still on the pitch after denying Mame Diouf a goal scoring opportunity.

Not a happy place here at the moment.

Sound familiar Huh yup, officials always have and always will favour the so called 'big' teams Doh

Don't know why I bother really Huh especially as we are still paying for the Alcock Dive Factor 20 years on Angry

Best avoid my Village boss in the morning Laugh
and complicated
Saw the highlights of the Stoke-Liverpool game and from the angles they showed the ball was still in play. As for the Mignolet challenge, that could have been a red card for the way his studs were up and the recklessness of it, as well as a red for being last man!!! Awful decision!!
What a draw for Engerland Thumb up we've got this World Cup thing won already Cool

Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle
and complicated
Its going to be a right thrashing from Belgium. We'll get draws from Tunisia and Panama Doh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(01-12-2017, 22:28)Statesideowl Wrote: Its going to be a right thrashing from Belgium. We'll get draws from Tunisia and Panama  Doh

Don't be negative SS Doh I can see us beating Panama Whistle
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »