Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Larry has shut that door at Sunderland Cool
and complicated
(29-10-2017, 14:20)Doc Wrote: Hi guys great forum kept me going for years.l have been a guest and now joined up being a expat for 15 years it's nice to keep in touch. Keep up the good work.

Doc, welcome to the forum!! Where in the world are you living the ex-pat life??
I cant beleive sunderland waited so long ?
(01-11-2017, 00:24)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(29-10-2017, 14:20)Doc Wrote: Hi guys great forum kept me going for years.l have been a guest and now joined up being a expat for 15 years it's nice to keep in touch. Keep up the good work.

Doc, welcome to the forum!!  Where in the world are you living the ex-pat life??
Been in Turkey for 15 years don't get back much when do get back l try to get a game in.l will be in the UK for the Bristol match going in the south stand last time l was in there was 75 when Villa came and took the place over. So it's just about going to cost me a quid for every year since to get in.
Statesideowl likes this post
I might be somewhere on the North for the Brizzle game, Doc.
Let's hope it isn't a shower of shite. Thumb up Big Grin
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I'll wave to ya I'll be the one sat on his own.
Two more games to be shown on Sky:

Wolves @ Hillsborough now Friday 15th Dec 7:45pm KO

Blades @ Bumhole Lane now Friday 12th Jan 7:45pm KO

Adam Reach has been voted player of the month.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(03-11-2017, 12:46)Owlkev71 Wrote: Adam Reach has been voted player of the month.

Well that will keep Imre happy!!! Whistle
peiowl likes this post
(03-11-2017, 12:46)Owlkev71 Wrote: Two more games to be shown on Sky:

Wolves @ Hillsborough now Friday 15th Dec 7:45pm KO

Blades @ Bumhole Lane now Friday 12th Jan 7:45pm KO

Adam Reach has been voted player of the month.

Well, that's just great. My firm's Christmas do is that night. Bloomin' Sky.
You know nothing, Jacko
Apparently George Hirst has decided Wednesday don't have his interests at heart, and will leave the club at the end of his contract. Despite scoring 15 in 24 International appearances he's still unable to replace Nuhiu on the bench. Chansiri recently revealed Carlos is in control of recruitment
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »