Thread Rating:
European Union Referendum - In or Out??
Perfectly reasonable questions, jim, answered by a pathetic attempt at a put-down.
Ska'dForLife-WBA likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
(20-10-2017, 12:53)ritchiebaby Wrote: Perfectly reasonable questions, jim, answered by a pathetic attempt at a put-down.

Isn't it patently obvious why anyone sensible would be concerned by brexit Ritchie? At least it should be.

He's at it and has been for a while now.
0762 likes this post
In that case, your answer to me should have been aimed at him. Being a sensible person, I'm concerned by Brexit, but not overly so. I'm actually more concerned that some people seem to know that it will be bad for the UK, although there's a lot to be sorted out.

Meanwhile negotiations continue without much information being made public and will do so for a long time to come.
hibeejim21 likes this post
(20-10-2017, 14:21)ritchiebaby Wrote: In that case, your answer to me should have been aimed at him.

It has been. Several times now.
To be fair, it's only in the last few days on this thread, jim.
(20-10-2017, 12:01)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(19-10-2017, 17:34)spireitematt Wrote: Why are you so bothered about Brexit if you are so sure Scotland is going to go for independence and be allowed to join the EU. Unless you are not that confident that Scotland will go for independence? or not confident an independent Scotland will be allowed to join the EU?

Laugh Do you live under a bridge or something ?

I am not a troll if that's what you are implying.

Yes Brexit is important but life still goes on, you can't keep worrying about it night and day. Deep down we will either stay in the single market or leave in name only or there will be a 2nd referendum.

(20-10-2017, 12:53)ritchiebaby Wrote: Perfectly reasonable questions, jim, answered by a pathetic attempt at a put-down.

I wouldn't worry Ritchie his insults and put downs are like water off a duck's back.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
(20-10-2017, 16:31)ritchiebaby Wrote: To be fair, it's only in the last few days on this thread, jim.

He's either irredeemably dense or at the wum I know where my money is.

Either way I'm not discussing it further with him.
(20-10-2017, 17:31)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(20-10-2017, 16:31)ritchiebaby Wrote: To be fair, it's only in the last few days on this thread, jim.

No I am not stupid.

What you are doing is creating a echo chamber so you only want to hear your own opinions and people who agree with you and you're are trying to shut down anyone with a different opinion to yours by belittling them or putting them down like you are doing to me instead of having a proper discussion and debate.

Also btw this is a forum for discussion and debating so you can't create your own echo chamber.

And I too refuse to continue this discussion.

(20-10-2017, 18:17)spireitematt Wrote:
(20-10-2017, 17:31)hibeejim21 Wrote:

No I am not stupid.

What you are doing is creating a echo chamber so you only want to hear your own opinions and people who agree with you and you're are trying to shut down anyone with a different opinion to yours by belittling them or putting them down like you are doing to me instead of having a proper discussion and debate.

Also btw this is a forum for discussion and debating so you can't create your own echo chamber.

And I too refuse to continue this discussion.

There has been countless attempts to debate with you,but its not possible with someone openly quoting farage in their posts whilst in the same breath saying they hate him,or quoting the daily mail whilst saying you don't read it. It makes you look dishonest.

You got caught out trying to be a smart xxxx,and get a reaction. You were sussed out ages ago.
Quote:
Both the EU and Brexit negotiating teams are hopeless and none of them have done a business deal and majority of them have never had a proper job they've just been on the gravy train. It's a complex issue and it has to be done properly and it's not.

This is what I said. I said that both negotiating sides are hopeless as none of them have done a business deal and majority of them have never had a proper job as they've been on the gravy train. I meant the EU politicians and UK politicians.

Yes Farage has said it but its what a lot of people say as well that these politicians come out of university and manage to become PAs or speech writers for MPs and then at the next election they end up getting safe seats and getting voted in and then they try and stay in for as long as possible or work there way up the greasy pole.

Also you say I've quoted the Daily Mail. Please tell where I have quoted the Daily Mail? And yes I don't read the Daily Mail. I read the Daily Mirror, The Guardian, The independent online and very very rarely the Times. I read several different news outlets and form my opinions as I can think for myself.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »