Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
(21-09-2017, 12:36)talkSAFT Wrote: My local sell-everything shop had got Christmas decorations on their shelves when I went in on 30th August!
With a straight face I asked the Assistant if she'd got any Easter cards. "Ooh yes - I think we have somewhere". I burst out laughing in front of her puzzled face.   Laugh  Laugh

An even bigger joke is trying to buy a birthday card or decent present after Christmas. I have two daughters born in January and have learnt the painful lesson that from December 24th until March all you can buy in the shops is the f'ucking shite that they want rid of  Angry I think they call them 'Sales' Doh So not only do I have to buy all the Christmas crap I also have to shop for two birthdays as well  Angry F'ucking nightmare  Angry
and complicated
(21-09-2017, 22:31)Maddix Wrote:
(21-09-2017, 12:36)talkSAFT Wrote: My local sell-everything shop had got Christmas decorations on their shelves when I went in on 30th August!
With a straight face I asked the Assistant if she'd got any Easter cards. "Ooh yes - I think we have somewhere". I burst out laughing in front of her puzzled face.   Laugh  Laugh

An even bigger joke is trying to buy a birthday card or decent present after Christmas. I have two daughters born in January and have learnt the painful lesson that from December 24th until March all you can buy in the shops is the f'ucking shite that they want rid of  Angry I think they call them 'Sales'  Doh  So not only do I have to buy all the Christmas crap I also have to shop for two birthdays as well  Angry F'ucking nightmare  Angry

It sounds like you enjoyed the Easter holidays a couple of times though. Whistle Whistle
Banana scrounging
You know nothing, Jacko
Hull City, Play-off Final, come on down Carlos Angry

Should have f'ucked him off after that debacle Angry

"The bitterness of low quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" - Benjamin Franklin
and complicated
F'UCKING INTERNATIONAL BREAKS Angry AS IF I'M F'UCKING BOTHERED THAT GARETH BALE IS OUT OF THE WALES SQUAD Doh AND FABIAN DELPH IS LOOKING AS THOUGH HE WON'T BE FIT Doh THANK F'UCK THE PUB LEAGUE CAN SEE SENSE AND CARRY ON PLAYING Confused
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Harry Kane is England captain (YAWN)

Who the f'uck are we playing anyway Huh
and complicated
International Carpet Fitting
You know nothing, Jacko
CHEAP BOG PAPER  Angry  Angry I'VE PUT MY FINGER ON IT NOW  Angry  Angry LITERALLY Angry Angry
and complicated
TWO, YES TWO, HUNDRED F'UCKING QUID FOR A BASTARD CHRISTMAS TREE  Angry I ALMOST WISH I'D STAYED AT HOME AND LISTENED TO THE NOBLOT GAME  Cool

Walking
and complicated
Semi skimmed frogs
You know nothing, Jacko
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »