Thread Rating:
i`m a Celebrity 2014
I thought Kendra looked decent a few years ago what happened? Mel Sykes looks amazing whatever her age
Foggy lot more interesting than i`d have presumed
Gemma Collins is awful
Yes but who are they? Huh

I thought Craig Charles had been in it before.

I don't know why I am commenting btw. Never watched it and doubt I ever will. Tongue I'd rather watch England and that's saying summat. Big Grin
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
(18-11-2014, 12:03)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: Yes but who are they? Huh

I thought Craig Charles had been in it before.

I don't know why I am commenting btw. Never watched it and doubt I ever will. Tongue I'd rather watch England and that's saying summat. Big Grin

Melanie Sykes - Famous for the Boddington's advert and is a TV Presenter (She was once asked to be a Bond girl but turned it down)

Craig Charles - Red Dwarf, Lloyd off Corrie and also on BBC R2 for his funk and soul show.

Gemma Collins - Socialite famous for TOWIE

Kendra Wilkinson - former Girlfriend to Hugh Heffner

Jimmy Bullard - former footballer (Not sure he can be classed as a celebrity)

Tinchy Stryder - Rapper

Nadia Forde - Singer, Model from Ireland

Carl Fogarty - World superbike racer/ Champion

Michael Buerk - News reporter

Vicki Michelle - Allo Allo character

Not sure most of these can be classed as celebrities, it seems anybody can be classed as a celebrity these days.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
I know Craig Charles, Jimmy Bullard, Vikki Michelle, Michael Buerk and Carl Fogarty.

Until we celebrate people with real achievements again rather than the fake tanned, fake teethed, fake boobed, etc brigade we'll keep having these "celebrities" paraded in front of us on TV and in magazines I suppose. There are so many wannabes out there who want fame and wealth. What gets me is when these celebrities write an autobiography when they have only been on the scene for about 5 minutes. Even real sportspeople etc have one out before they're 20! I say autobiography; I doubt very much they write them personally!

Rant over. Big Grin
Ska'dForLife-WBA likes this post
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
GEMMA COLLINS HAS QUIT THE JUNGLE!!!!

(19-11-2014, 17:56)spireitematt Wrote: GEMMA COLLINS HAS QUIT THE JUNGLE!!!!
Hurrah - the woman is a waste of space. Just hope she did not make any money from that pathetic contribution.
(19-11-2014, 19:09)Stairs Wrote:
(19-11-2014, 17:56)spireitematt Wrote: GEMMA COLLINS HAS QUIT THE JUNGLE!!!!
Hurrah - the woman is a waste of space. Just hope she did not make any money from that pathetic contribution.

Because she stayed in there for 72 hrs she still gets paid.

I despair - she should have to pay for that performance. No wonder the TV is fully of pseudo Celebs when they can get away with that - robbery!
Theyve just been psycho-analysing her on Good Morning Britain, hell if thats news!
Craig Charles has left the Jungle as his brother has died.

They are putting in Edwina Currie and some reject who didn't make the live shows of X Factor this year.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »