Paris Saint-Germain v Celtic
Parc des Princes, Paris

5 December 2017
20:45 Bayern Munich v Paris Saint-Germain
Allianz Arena, Munich

Celtic v Anderlecht
Celtic Park, Glasgow

So it all kicks off tonight
With the latest financially doped team coming to visit Glasgow.
Uefa announcing an investigation into the 200m transfers or Naymar and Mbappe signings
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017...fp-neymar/

No one expects celtic to get much in this group but even if we lose all the first 5 games, we could still go in to the final game with a real chance of at least getting in to the Europa league after xmas.

Given our defensive issues I expect it to be a long night and a possible heavy defeat, not that it bothers me at all

looking forward to it

Come on the hoops
I wish celtic well tonight,but I think they could get a serious doing if they are not careful.
Well Celtic's 1st group B CL tie looming ever closer and any positive result will be a bonus for the Hoops. PSG are hot favourites to start their CL campaign 'with a bang' and even Rodgers couldn't argue with that assessment apart from insisting that his team's organisation and improvement from last season should present a bigger challenge for the likes of PSG. I'm curious to see if PSG will try to exploit Celtic's weakness in central defence but there will be additional threats from other PSG positions anyway.
18 year old laddie tony ralston starts the night. Only up against neymar,so no pressure eh ?
HT, 0-3 and Celtic getting a 'doing' as expected! But they are 'standing off' PSG far too much - not close enough to them and it's all too easy TBF! This could well be a 0-5 or 0-6 'humping' v a top quality Euro team that has been humping other teams in the French Ligue 1 'for fun'!
This outfit look a seriously good side,celtic are chasing shadows here. They could score as many as they like.

Young ralston got laced for the opener but has actually done no too bad.
PSG playing in 2nd gear in the 2nd half but it's now 0-5 with a few mins remaining. It's funny, I fancied a 0-5 result myself after listening to the same forecast on bbc Sportsound yesterday.
Better 2nd half by celtic,marred by losing 2 late goals. One an OG the other a fantastic header from cavani that i didn't think it was possible to score from that position!

Opposition tonight aside i don't think PSG will be far away from winning it. mbappe is an incredible player.
Just got done to them what they do to us small fish in a big pond get eaten.
Spot on. Does them good to get a bit of what they dish out back. That said celtic aren't state aided in a dodgy fashion like PSG are.

I like watching the Scottish teams fred, but there is literally no point in watching ludicrous mismatches like last night's game.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »