Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Matiass & Abdi why are we still paying the wages off these two Angry we have signed butterfield to the end of the season and we have Hutch coming back and lee hopefully will be back for good Thumb up and lets say all 3 were injured again Abdi or Matiass would still only play 15 minutes from the subs bench anway Doh and if worse came to everyone on the entire field was injured then call up two from the u23s they would still give more than these two thiefs Angry so why dont we just terminate there contracts through mutual consent pay for the surgery now rather than keep bleeding Angry
If we win our next game and the blades lose theirs we could catch Sheffield United up. Whistle Whistle Whistle
Jacko The Flopsy Piglet likes this post
"God Save the King."
well that was engageing ? only a clown post ?
Glad you liked it. Just trying to cheer you up. Laugh
"God Save the King."
Derek Wilkinson has passed away at the age of 82.

He made a total of 231 appearances for the Owls, scoring 57 goals, between 1953 and 1965.

The Stalybridge product was a direct, pacey winger who made an indelible mark at Hillsborough during his 12-year stay.

Derek was a key performer as Wednesday clinched the 1959 Division Two title, scoring 11 goals in 39 games.

I imagine Pei would have seen him play back in the 50's & 60's.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2017/septemb...oins-owls/ one for the future hopefully ?

More news is that we have got the bottom of the west stand !! so the pig noise will be kept to a minimum Thumb up
Peace dove n
(13-09-2017, 13:50)Owlkev71 Wrote: Derek Wilkinson has passed away at the age of 82.

He made a total of 231 appearances for the Owls, scoring 57 goals, between 1953 and 1965.

The Stalybridge product was a direct, pacey winger who made an indelible mark at Hillsborough during his 12-year stay.

Derek was a key performer as Wednesday clinched the 1959 Division Two title, scoring 11 goals in 39 games.

I saw Derek play many times. Good player. R.I.P Derek.

Peace dove n
(13-09-2017, 13:50)Owlkev71 Wrote: Derek Wilkinson has passed away at the age of 82.

I saw Derek play many times. Good player. R.I.P Derek.
"God Save the King."
Abdis out injured again !
Might have to start calling "The Prof" a name more suitable, like " The Crock"
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Them lovely united fans beat up Norwich fans yesterday lovely club they are peiowl feffing lovely ! my hatred for the c-unts is well beyond colors it always has been they are feffing scum and that shithole is full of of scum living and breathing around it !! a german Bomb exploding wouldnt go a miss Thumb up I mean Norwich fans ffs they dont even swear at the games Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »