Thread Rating:
i`m a Celebrity 2014
I guess again we are using that term loosely

Jimmy Bullard to win? Big Grin
Booooooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnngggg DD Thumb down Thumb down
Ubique.
I don't think you can call any of them going in the jungle celebrities, I've never heard of half of them. Just a bunch of Z list celebrities. Also how can you call them on TOWIE celebs? there idiots!
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Has beens and never weres? `I`m a has been get me out of here` does have a ring to it

I was hoping at least for Hulk Hogan, Roy Keane and Tulisa
Oh dear God. Not this shite again.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Well watched the first I'm a celeb last night and the American woman and Gemma Collins are going to be so annoying. I read there bringing Edwina Currie in next week.

Only saw 10 mins but I managed to catch the bit where that Gemma lass threatened to kill herself if they didn't bring her food....she's only been in 24 hours for crying out loud. Let's hope everyone votes her in for the eating challenges then she'll have plenty to eat
Just love this Programme. Jimmy bullard looks like he is a bit of a pansy! Could be very busy over the next week lol
Gemma is the dumbest creature I've encountered for sometime. Just hope she leaves the Programme very soon. In contrast Tinchy and Foggy are far more interesting than I expected. Melanie is just simply beautiful.
(17-11-2014, 23:51)Stairs Wrote: Gemma is the dumbest creature I've encountered for sometime. Just hope she leaves the Programme very soon.  In contrast Tinchy and Foggy are far more interesting than I expected. Melanie is just simply beautiful.

Melanie is looking good for 44. Kendra Wilkinson is feeling threatened by the other women and doesn't want Nadia released from the slammer and allowed in the camp. Craig Charles seems very down to earth and is taking everything in his stride where Gemma Collins is being the diva and playing up to the cameras because she knows she will get more airtime, but when she is released from the slammer the public will vote for her to do all the trials and she will be like Helen Flanagan was. Jimmy Bullard is a bit of a joker and he will liven things up. Would not surprise if there was a stand off between Kendra, Nadia and Melanie. Also can see Gemma Collins getting into an argument with Foggy as he said on Sunday's show he can't stand reality tv stars. So its going to be very interesting over the next couple of days and weeks.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »