Thread Rating:
RIFC
(12-11-2014, 17:00)Fredstersafool Wrote: That's a very good shout Larry,what you think the chances are of that happening??

In view of the figures Trusevich posted, it looks like the levels of pay for the board members are now reasonable, Fred.

Speaking generally, it really annoys me that board members (from any club) seem to think they can use the Football Club as a milchcow, but this is not unique to Rangers, or football generally, it is the way the capitalist system works.
Rangers cannot change the capitalist system, but it would set a good example if Rangers made it company policy that there will be no fat salaries or bonuses for directors.
I have said this before, on FB, AVF, NOT, for the benefit of anyone who cares to read my posts !

Talking of AVF (AVillaFan), Celtic & Villa Fan Dimitri asked what I thought of the Ibrox naming rights issue.
This was my reply :

I take it as it reads, Dimitri ... SD has given up its naming rights, so it has no authority to make a name change.

With all the anti-board feelings, I cannot see anyone wanting to change the stadium name.
Doing that would turn the onging rumblings into a real storm. Folks can get lost with all the financial goings-on, but changing the stadium name is totally upfront, nobody is out of the loop on that matter and only a total fuckwit would try it on.

Mike Ashley knows fine well that if he wants to sell his merchandise, he needs the Fans onside, so I cannot see him trying this name change, for two reasons :

1} He is not a Director, so has no authority to implement such a policy (or any policies).
2} He is a businessman, his business is SD; as I said above, he wants to sell his merchandise, so he will not alienate his market.

Reason 2 is probably why he has dropped the naming rights that SD had acquired.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Been asked to pass a message on to you Trus from Edgie says get it right up ye skint by xmas
Aye Fred, you just run back to your little cesspit of Rangers-hating fantasy, where you can suck their cocks so you can feel worthy. It's the only way you know, you crawling little worm.
That's it shoot the messenger lol,to be fair he wasn't right he said Xmas he was out by a few weeks still wasn't a bad effort
You still here? Haven't you got bell-ends still to polish over there? Run along now, they'll be waiting to shower you in their 'love'.

What a desperate xxxx you are.
Still here Trus you still here thought you might crawl under yer stone after being proved wrong but no you'll be in denial as norm,must be hard for you this maybe coop can stretch a very long arm from London around you
You're clearly off your head, Fellatio-boy.

Now, if you think I'm going to enter into a discussion with someone who isn't even a forum member here - never mind someone that has continually posted his wildest fantasies and hopeful wishful thinking as undeniable fact, yet been proven wrong so many times it's laughably embarrassing for him to even contemplate continuing to try - then you've clearly let the endless mouthfuls of mucilaginous jism cloud your thinking processes.

The half-baked ramblings of bitter, twisted morons hold no interest for us here. As you are well aware yourself.
Must be so hard to take for an ego maniac like yourself go to dark room lie down shhh sleep it'll still be the same in the morning
I have no idea what you're slevering about now. Was it a sentient thought, or just random idiocy?
To be fair you just have no idea full stop.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »