Thread Rating:
RIFC
That's a very good shout Larry,what you think the chances are of that happening??
Zero chance of them caring or giving up a single penny
(12-11-2014, 16:50)Larry-AV Wrote: I would like to see all the directors give up their bonuses and drop their inflated salaries too.

D. Somers - Temporary Exec. Chairman: £60kpa (from previous non-exec. role) at most.
N. Crighton: Non-Exec. £60kpa at most.
D. Llambias: Non-Exec. £60kpa at most (reported as not taking a salary).
J. Easdale: Non-Exec. Does not take a salary.

None of the above have bonus schemes attached as far as I'm aware.

The problem isn't the director's salaries. It's the overall wage demands of running the biggest club in the country in a league system that has no financial benefits at all. Ashley's loans and equity deals (see upcoming share issue to be ratified at the AGM) and some more Llambias-induced cost-cutting (yes, redundancies will have to be made) will see us through to the Premiership at least, and then the increased revenues from advertising, league sponsorship (there is none just now), TV deals and ticketing etc., will improve things dramatically.

Oh, and we could do with not renewing Lee McCulloch's contract at all. Mind you, that's not got much to do with financial constraints, more footballing ones.
That's if you are promoted Trus don't go taking that for granted.
We'll see how much fat Llambias can trim off long before we'll know whether we'll be going up directly or not. He has a considerable reputation for streamlining businesses, I'm led to believe. If we don't go up this season, by whatever means necessary, then I'm sure enough cuts will be made - along with further Ashley investment - to see us all right.

Don't you go worrying your little head about us, now. Rangers will be just fine.
I'm not worried about The Rangers in the slightest Trus.
I would say we are in rude health team is performing as well as expected, and the naming rights have been given back.
(12-11-2014, 18:33)Fredstersafool Wrote: I'm not worried about The Rangers in the slightest Trus.

Of course you're not. You just keep telling yourself that. Maybe then we'll both believe you.
I'm more worried about what we do not what your mob do.
The club statement to AIM does indeed refer to a serious drop off in home attendances has led to the need for a further £ 1 million loan from Ashley- so if ye had got off yer erchie and paid yer cash at the gate basically, there would be no need for this further cash injection, to be drawn down at the end of November, just in time for November salaries to be paid. Whit a xxxx laugh this is turning out to be. Make redundant the tea lady, ticket office clerks, cleaners etc- that will save a wad of cash - not- cut the overpaid players wages, fat salarys wages, durrant, McDowell, Jim Stewart etc and that will save a few bob. So Ashley's latest loan now gets you through until the end of the year- what next? FFs, you've had nearly £ 6 million " invested in the last month and yer nearly bust again. Wake up and smell the coffee lads
HHGH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »