Thread Rating:
ICC Champions Trophy 2017
Been a really good start for England. Jake Ball in particular is much improved. Need to keep things tight, force Guptill and Williamson to take a few risks as time ticks on.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Williamson gone! The bowlers have been toiling for a long while, but that's a big wicket at a crucial time.

England were 166-3 after 30 overs, New Zealand now 158-3 after 30.2; this will be a close one by the looks of things.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
England win by 87 runs. Absolutely emphatic. Hosts now through to the semi-finals, and unless the Aussies hammer us on Saturday it'll more than likely be as group champions.

This table is a thing of beauty.

[Image: TableA.jpg]
Lord Snooty likes this post
England win by 87 runs and qualify for the next stage.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
South Africa win the toss at Edgbaston and elect to bat.
This pitch is looking an absolute treat for the spinners. Amla and de Kock both dismissed LBW, and they should have had du Plessis too, but the wicketkeeper and captain talked the bowler out of reviewing. They might come to rue that decision, but for now Pakistan are going very well.

Shit the bed, they've just got de Villiers for a golden duck too! South Africa 61-3, and it's all on du Plessis and the middle order from here.
Saffers falling like ninepins. Du Plessis chopped a length ball onto the stumps, Duminy edged one to slip, Parnell clean bowled for a golden duck very next ball. South Africa 121-6 after thirty overs; they'd be delighted with 250 from here, but the way they're losing wickets, making it to 200 might be a big ask.
A good solid innings from Miller and useful contributions from Morris and Rabada help South Africa to a respectable, perhaps defendable score of 219-8 off the fifty. Pakistan still the happier team, have to be the favourites as things stand, but if they come out and bat the way they did against India then there could be a big twist in the tale.
Sure enough, Pakistan doing a Pakistan. Race to 40-0 off the first half-dozen, then throw away two wickets in one over. Things still in their favour as it stands, but Hafeez and Babar don't look all that comfortable in the middle right now.
Rain with Pakistan ahead on the Denise Lewis thingy
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »