Thread Rating:
Berahino
Claims in the papers today that Berahino failed a drugs test while at the Baggies

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/fo...d-12549464
Lets face it... Fatso Biryani is a bad egg and how we managed to get up to £15m from Sjoke even AFTER telling them he was a druggie is just amazing !  You really couldn't make it up.

The pressure will now be on the FA to formally ban him for six months - I'm presuming the ban he already received was by West Brom.

What a terrible example he has set for youngsters.
So in reading both the headlines and reading between the lines.

SB informally banned by the FA but not named as the doping offence fails outside international guideline. The FA have a policy of not naming players banned for failing a positive "social" drug test when a non competition test

Hughes knew about the ban before signing him, so must have been genuine

These F.A. bans do not usually exceed 6 months and Hughes suggests the ban was for 2 months before his transfer to Stoke and is now playing.

We sent him twice to a "conditioning" clinic in France

and what was Saido saying at the time IT IS THE CLUBS FAULT HE IS NOT BEING GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY.

This is what SB said

He issued an apology for his actions and insisted he will not use the drug again. He has also been reprimanded by West Brom.

Oops wrong apology that one was from the 2014 drugs incident.
Surely our club can only come out of this smelling of roses. After all WBA didn't hang this twat out to dry, they covered by saying he was unfit and went to this so called conditioning camp and yet the ungrateful thick twat still tried to make the club look like they were bullying him.

WBA can hold their heads high, Berahino is a complete twat and Sjoke are taking a massive risk spending £15m on an idiot and I guarantee it will backfire on them eventually.

HE'S NOT OUR PROBLEM ANY LONGER. GOOD RIDDANCE TO TRASH.
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
(03-02-2017, 13:40)Worldclassalbion Wrote: Surely our club can only come out of this smelling of roses. After all WBA didn't hang this twat out to dry, they covered by saying he was unfit and went to this so called conditioning camp and yet the ungrateful thick twat still tried to make the club look like they were bullying him.

WBA can hold their heads high, Berahino is a complete twat and Sjoke are taking a massive risk spending £15m on an idiot and I guarantee it will backfire on them eventually.

HE'S NOT OUR PROBLEM ANY LONGER. GOOD RIDDANCE TO TRASH.

Hope you are right, I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of any other professions, where an employee can twice get caught doing drugs and pretty much get away scott free, and we wonder why there are at least perceived problems with drugs in professional sport.
Is that why he signed for the potheads, oops I meant the potteries
(03-02-2017, 15:11)4evaabaggie Wrote: Is that why he signed for the potheads, oops I meant the potteries

You've got it the Potteries are somewhere you leave your Potheads. Just like you leave your cat in catteries. Big Grin
I`m lovin it lol.

Saido Berahino: Striker not my problem anymore - West Brom boss Tony Pulis

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38855561

DD Thumb up Thumb up
Ubique.
the guy is a pretzel
thank god we got rid

but knowing our luck
he will(if selected) score against us
it`s kinda written in the stars
@Kristien 1965
He has proved himself to be a right fookin liar,
Saying he didn't know why he had been sent to France as his was fit..
The club were protecting you ,you TW*T,
Yet you post images of yourself flexing a bit of Muscle saying im fit to play FFS ! Doh
If there is any justice in this whole world Sjoke should get a thumping tomorrow , I mean cheats , druggies and liars never prosper do they, Huh
I think our club and manager has come out well with this and I hope the press say ah that's why.
Pity his agent wasn't on sky sports this week, he blamed WestBrom for this and WestBrom for that last week when he poked his nose in !!!!
Really ?
Another FOOKIN Liar, Never trust a agent, he has now lied on live TV
If ever we don't win Saturday there will be no justice at all,
I don't know how I would describe justice if one certain druggie Bas**rd scored the winner though.

COY Baggies give them all what they deserve .......... Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »