Thread Rating:
WBA vs Sunderland - Match Thread
You all beat me to it. Sunderland look as if they've had it now. Plus Moyes doesn't look as if he could motivate a jelly.
(25-01-2017, 05:09)aries22 Wrote: You all beat me to it. Sunderland look as if they've had it now. Plus Moyes doesn't look as if he could motivate a jelly.

I think you're being a bit unfair to Moyes, Aries. I don't know if you've ever seriously tried jelly motivation; I have and it's damned difficult although the raspberry ones are slightly easier than strawberry.
drewks and aries22 like this post
Has anyone else noticed there's a lot of ex baggies in teams that are currently floundering like flat fish in treacle lol!
Makes you realise that we are getting rid of dead wood and slowly ever so slowly improving our squad:-)
(25-01-2017, 10:18)BaggieSteve Wrote:
(25-01-2017, 05:09)aries22 Wrote: You all beat me to it. Sunderland look as if they've had it now. Plus Moyes doesn't look as if he could motivate a jelly.

I think you're being a bit unfair to Moyes, Aries. I don't know if you've ever seriously tried jelly motivation; I have and it's damned difficult although the raspberry ones are slightly easier than strawberry.

I maybe was a bit harsh on Moyes, BaggieSteve. Laugh
(25-01-2017, 15:52)aries22 Wrote:

I maybe was a bit harsh on Moyes, BaggieSteve.  Laugh

Jelly ?

Does that mean Sunderland are having a bit of a wobble Big Grin
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner

They are slightly easier because Strawberry Feels Forever. TAXI DD Angry Angry
BaggieSteve likes this post
Ubique.
What are they on at Sunderland ??? Laugh

Defender denies FA Charge of smacking Fletcher across the head WTF !!!!!!!!!!! Doh

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/868967960?-11200:789:0
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(25-01-2017, 19:17)Beefy 1965 Wrote: What are they on at Sunderland ???  Laugh

Defender denies FA Charge of smacking Fletcher across the head WTF !!!!!!!!!!!   Doh

This has one of two permutations, either A, by denying the charge it may delay the hearing before he gets his ban or B, he wants a longer holiday, five game ban rather than three.
(25-01-2017, 20:20)4evaabaggie Wrote:
(25-01-2017, 19:17)Beefy 1965 Wrote: What are they on at Sunderland ???  Laugh

Defender denies FA Charge of smacking Fletcher across the head WTF !!!!!!!!!!!   Doh

This has one of two permutations, either A, by denying the charge it may delay the hearing before he gets his ban or B, he wants a longer holiday, five game ban rather than three.

Just watched it again on iPlayer. Unbelievable that he and the club can even think of denying the double-fister on Fletch. I suppose they will say the camera lies. It really is clutching at sinking straws.

If it doesn't end up with a five match ban it will be a miscarriage of justice.
Four match ban.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38770075
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »