Thread Rating:
WBA vs Derby - FA Cup Third Round Match Thread
i also got a bad feeling about this i reckon 1-1 them scoring first then we lose replay 1-0 just like that cursed 2007 play off
Absolutely brilliant programme cover today, shown on the Beeb website. Don't know how to reproduce it here.
Albion team v @dcfcofficial: Myhill; Dawson, McAuley, Olsson, Galloway; Yacob, Fletcher ©; Phillips, Morrison, McClean; Rondon #WBA

Subs: Foster; Robson-Kanu, Gardner, Chadli, Harper, Field, Wilson #WBA #EmiratesFACup
Wonder what the situation is with Allan Nyom - thought he was available with Cameroon not taking him to the ACN.
(07-01-2017, 15:54)Baggievicar Wrote: Absolutely brilliant programme cover today, shown on the Beeb website. Don't know how to reproduce it here.

[Image: WBA.jpg]
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Anybody know if there's stream coverage? I usually watch on 'vipbox' or 'firstrow' but is there problem with licence?
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(07-01-2017, 16:16)TheBaggieMan Wrote: Wonder what the situation is with Allan Nyom - thought he was available with Cameroon not taking him to the ACN.

Tony said Nyom went to France to see if he was in the squad and might not make it back for the game.

I think the only stream is on the bet365 website.
As always - until we are 2-0 up I am very worried..........
Get in Matty !!!!
Half way there :-)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »