Thread Rating:
Berahino
(22-11-2016, 11:03)Stairs Wrote: All talk and no substance!

If he really was grateful to the club and respected all that they have done for him he would sign a new contract.

Signing a new contract is the only message of substance I would accept from him - Then I'd forgive.

My thoughts exactly Stairs.

If Saddo is so sorry and wants to build the bridge, the club should only have released that statement once he had signed a new contract. Words are cheap and as Stairs says, signing a new contract would be of substance.

I suspect either he, or probably his agent, realise his career is on the rocks and that after all his displays of petulance, no decent club would risk the disruptive idiot in their dressing room and this is an attempt to pour oil on troubled waters and rescue some of his credability.
AMAZING ...........

Albion offer Sado third contract offer

Yep its on the table.....

It will treble his wages from 20k to 60k

And includes a buyout clause in the region of £15 Million to suit the baby.

Well cant fault us for trying,personally I wanted rid,

This will be a good inclination of where his heart really is Thumb down

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/865294424?-11200:789:0
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Probably something to do with the contract he is already on. If he has an offer it may trigger add ons in the clubs favour ie extra year. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Personally I think this makes sense: as TP says on the last line of the article if he doesn't sign then his contract runs out. We'd then get very little for him. If he DOES sign then we'd get the amount of the buy out clause if met, or get a talented goal scorer back in the team.
I agree with the majority of posters that his attitude seems to have been pretty bad during the last 18 months or so, but he IS a fantastically gifted player who could still become the player that we all hoped he would, for us.

I can understand folk just wanting to get rid but I'd like it if we could get a re focused SB firing for US again!
(31-12-2016, 13:00)drewks Wrote: If he DOES sign then we'd get the amount of the buy out clause if met, or get a talented goal scorer back in the team.

Or we'd be stuck paying sixty grand a week to a player who had no desire or ability to play for us anymore, and who no other team would touch for that kind of money because he's damaged goods.

I really hope the club know what they're doing here.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
(31-12-2016, 13:58)Ska Wrote:
(31-12-2016, 13:00)drewks Wrote: If he DOES sign then we'd get the amount of the buy out clause if met, or get a talented goal scorer back in the team.

Or we'd be stuck paying sixty grand a week to a player who had no desire or ability to play for us anymore, and who no other team would touch for that kind of money because he's damaged goods.

I really hope the club know what they're doing here.

The way I see it is that if he signed this deal, he WOULD be motivated - he'd either want to do well for our club - HIS club - or to get another club interested in signing him. Whichever it was, he'd be doing his utmost to get back to where he was before all this nonsense.
(20-11-2016, 19:50)Worldclassalbion Wrote: TOO LITTLE TOO LATE in my opinion because he will be gone in a maximum of 6 months and no doubt plying his trade elsewhere and scoring goals against us. Words are cheap

He's definitely bitten off the hand that feeds him and destroyed the Good Will of WBA supporters.

JOG ON

Not all WCA, although I have berated him for being of a childish mind, I would value him as a striker if he could return to form, because where else would you get his talent for under £20 million?
BaggieSteve likes this post
His days at the Albion were numbered every since his tweet threatening never to play again.

As if it isn't pressure enough to be playing at the top level in this country, but to do something like that and have the supporters on your back makes it so much more difficult and he has not handled the pressure when he's returned to the first team. His finishing was his talent and that has deserted him.

I don't see how he fits back into our team now and it's just a matter of when he leaves now and for how much. A sad end to his time here.
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/fo...o-12418602

OK. It's obvious - he wants out, and he's also a winker Angry
Pretty much as I suspected. He hasn't changed, and he isn't going to.

Some club or other will now get themselves a bag of talent at a knock-down price, but God help them if ever they leave him on the bench for a match or two, because they'll wish they never laid eyes on him.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »