Thread Rating:
WBA vs Man Utd - Match Thread
[Image: Aries.jpg]pictures upload

Notice Young Aries is getting in on the act again !

Laugh
No Evans is a massive blow, Morrison dropped to the bench which was gonna happen eventually.
Starting XI: Foster; Dawson, McAuley, Olsson, Nyom; Yacob, Fletcher ©; Brunt, Chadli, Phillips; Rondon

Subs: Myhill; Robson-Kanu, Morrison, Gardner, McClean, Galloway, Leko #WBAMUN
Don't fancy this without Evans. Hardly a defensively strong bench, is it?
Morrison should never be left out!
BaggieSteve likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Just not at the races today. At least we got the win against Swansea to keep us ticking over. Get Christmas out the way and hopefully we'll be able to find form again.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
United were very good and deserved their win. Perhaps we were somewhat overawed  As the commentator said, we huffed and puffed but didn't blow their house down. Wonder if it would have been closer if Jonny Evans had been playing.
I've said it for weeks - both Nyom and Ollson need to be replaced - roll on the Jan sales. Though Oli has been a great servant and if he goes, good luck to him.
(17-12-2016, 21:55)BBB Wrote: I've said it for weeks - both Nyom and Ollson need to be replaced - roll on the Jan sales.  Though Oli has been a great servant and if he goes, good luck to him.

Nyom ????????

I take it you have not been watching games recently then ?  Doh
Also thought Dawson was awful tonight Angry
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(17-12-2016, 15:57)TheBaggieMan Wrote: [Image: Aries.jpg]pictures upload

Notice Young Aries is getting in on the act again !

Laugh

Ha ha! Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »