Thread Rating:
Scottish League Cup, Rangers 1-0 St Johnstone, 28/10/2014.
More action here :

Rangers FC - 90 In 90: Rangers v St Johnstone (RTV)
AVFC RFC SAFC
(29-10-2014, 08:42)Fredstersafool Wrote: El Car suffice to say Hibs and Hearts got there tactics correct then and won the game,end if the day it's about winning and your team lost.

True, and in my earlier post I identified this as being where we need to improve. My hope is that we'll finally try to address it now that it's become a more significant problem.
Ok Trus, try and avoid the personal abuse son- troll I aint. Want to,talk footy, ok let's go. On last nights performance by Rangers, who would be yer preferred opponents in the semi finals be? Another diddy team or Celtic? Personally I think it would be best to avoid them at this stage and save them for the final, which would help to lay down a marker as to,where RIFC currently stand within scottish football. With regards to the championship, in what position in the league do you think Rangers will,finish up?.
HHGH
You're not a troll? Then why all the troll-talk about how often I go to games? You don't fool anyone.

Now to your questions: In the semi I would prefer Partick Thistle. I have little appetite for the continuation of the Old Firm hate-fest. After all the unbridled bile that's been thrown at Rangers fans over the past two and a half years, any meeting of the two sides is destined to end in trouble. I'd prefer to avoid that scenario.

And, the Championship this season will be won by Rangers, of that I am confident. Hearts will probably be close, but if they are they will undoubtedly bottle it as per usual.
Sorry son but asking how often you go to games is not trolling IMO. It merely means then that you are basing performances of your team on what you read in the press or see on the tele, which is not always a true reflection of reality. So on that basis, how come you are so confident on Rangers winning the title this season? This is a new young Hearts team, full of enthusiasm, confidence and undoubtedly skill and enthusiasms- no bottled it yet, so reasons please why you think that might change?
HHGH
You asked for my opinion. I gave it. Deal with it.

Now, you can fill your head with dreams of actually winning a league title all you want. You've still got three games against Rangers to take care of. Never mind struggling to score last minute wonder goals to rescue a point against a team you used to have in your back pocket all the time.

I've seen nothing yet from Hearts to persuade me not to think they'll bottle it sooner or later. Christ, they've not even had the midwinter heavy pitches, injuries and inevitable suspensions to deal with yet.

When the pressure gets too much, Hearts will crumble. You know it better than I do.
Remaining Scottish League Cup Quarter-Final results, 29/10/2014 :

Aberdeen 1-0 Hamilton Academical
Celtic 6-0 Partick Thistle
Hibernian 3-3 Dundee United - FT & AET, Dundee United win 7-6 on penalties

The Semi-Final draw is on Saturday, 01/11/2014, from 17:00 hours.
AVFC RFC SAFC
How many hearts games you seen this season like Trus to say you seen nothing from them,as per norm yer slavering pish from yer armchair,Tin Tin you not got it yet yer a Troll if ye ask questions of them like me you'll be put in the ignore list soon lol
You'll learn - talk about the football instead of trying to start pointless arguments.

[Image: fred.jpg]
That's your department Trus no ones opinion counts apart from yours you are an obnoxious ~#$+ at times,but I'm willing to try and converse wi ye and yer side kick Coop however I doubt you pair will let that happen
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »