Thread Rating:
Hibs FC and coronavirus - our Chairman's statement!
(30-04-2020, 23:10)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(30-04-2020, 21:22)BouncingHibees Wrote: I hear that the dossier included fake information obtained from a Celtic fan on the wind up.

Even Donald Findlay xxxx hates them now.

Who doesn't lol
Last night I listened to a profound statement from a senior UEFA official conceding that the football calendar could be affected for the next 3 years. Pardon the pun, but the "game changer" to this problem is definitely the discovery of an effective vaccine. When will that historic discovery happen? For many hugely affected parties, incl sports organisations, THE SOONER, THE BETTER!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52506778

5 teams have said they’d struggle to feild teams if season was resumed now due to loans and out of contact players.

Budges preferred plans already dead in the water.

One team is on the verge of administration I hear.

Rangers to scramble some crap together over the weekend about Doncaster being a 'kafflik'....
"Rangers had alleged bullying and said they can prove a "lack of fair play" in the ballot to end the lower leagues."

Ehh? What happened to the 'corruption, criminality and bribery' ??? Guess we will find out in next weeks episode. A manufactured dispute to get the WATP mentalists to get their cash out before they go tits up.

The team on the verge of admin will be hertz. Their players are overpaid, they are on the verge of going Down and are a well known financial blackhole run by a woman who doesn't know her arse from her elbow.

The teams saying they'd struggle to field teams just underlines it's over.
(02-05-2020, 00:30)hibeejim21 Wrote: "Rangers had alleged bullying and said they can prove a "lack of fair play" in the ballot to end the lower leagues."

Ehh? What happened to the 'corruption, criminality and bribery' ???  Guess we will find out in next weeks episode.  A manufactured dispute to get the WATP mentalists to get their cash out before they go tits up.

The team on the verge of admin will be hertz. Their players are overpaid, they are on the verge of going Down and are a well known financial blackhole run by a woman who doesn't know her arse from her elbow.

The teams saying they'd struggle to field teams just underlines it's over.

Some suggestion while Hearts are struggling it may actually be Dundee United and that's why they sacked Brannigan...

I'm also told Rangers are relaxing there dossier release now and even a ex chairman is branding them embarrassing.
I love how Supergran says that the SPFL board loaned money out in the past, just she can't remember to who.

Very good Anne. There is a massive difference between being advanced the prize money, to giving interest free loans to 42 clubs, some on the verge of collapse. We all know why she and sevco are pretending to struggle with this, but why intelligent people like Mikey Stewart and Tom English are pushing that line as some 'smoking gun' defies belief.
Doncaster.....of all people...... Tearing up Richard gordon and Tom English on sportsound. The mans an incompetent for sure but this is just getting ridiculous now.

He's pointing out that outside of the Tims, sevco and Motherwell every single other team could finish bottom of the SPFL Premiership, and in the Championship only the top two couldn't finish bottom. How the xxxx do they expect the league to be a lender in that scenario ? Which it cant anyway.

They've paid almost all of the minimum fee payments to the minimum positions clubs could reach already....and sevcos resolution was incompetent because it 'instructed' the league to pay loans. Simple stuff yet we are going round and round in circles.

After RG asked the same question for the 20th time , and tom shamelessly saying never mentioned loans (liar liar) .... Doncaster just hung up on them.

Honestly what the xxxx is going on with our media ? Are they seriously arguing that if all clubs could have been given an interest free loan they would all vote to play this season out BCD? We should be working towards saving the games future not having petty disputes.

I despair.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-statement-46665

And that's your tea budge.
0762 and BouncingHibees like this post
Likewise, I listened to that interview - how embarrassing! I thought the "tache's" early afternoon interview on bbc Sat Sportsound was far more articulate and "to the point" esp re Sevco's motives!
(02-05-2020, 16:20)hibeejim21 Wrote: Doncaster.....of all people...... Tearing up Richard gordon and Tom English on sportsound. The mans an incompetent for sure but this is just getting ridiculous now.

He's pointing out that outside of the Tims, sevco and Motherwell every single other team could finish bottom of the SPFL Premiership, and in the Championship only the top two couldn't finish bottom. How the xxxx do they expect the league to be a lender in that scenario ? Which it cant anyway.

They've  paid almost all of the minimum fee payments to the minimum positions clubs could reach already....and sevcos resolution was incompetent because it 'instructed' the league to pay loans. Simple stuff yet we are going round and round in circles.

After RG asked the same question for the 20th time , and tom shamelessly saying never mentioned loans (liar liar) .... Doncaster just hung up on them.

Honestly what the xxxx is going on with our media ?  Are they seriously arguing that if all clubs could have been given an interest free loan they would all vote to play this season out BCD? We should be working towards saving the games future not having petty disputes.

I despair.

I didn’t mind English up until a few weeks ago, at least Mikey Stewart amended his view after looking more into it, English is Budges mouthpiece and Doncaster tore him to shreds, never been a fan of Doncaster if I’m honest but he came across well.

The great old MSM spinning things and taking things out of context, Budge and Rangers should be hauled in front of the SPFL.
(02-05-2020, 17:39)BouncingHibees Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 16:20)hibeejim21 Wrote: Doncaster.....of all people...... Tearing up Richard gordon and Tom English on sportsound. The mans an incompetent for sure but this is just getting ridiculous now.

They've  paid almost all of the minimum fee payments to the minimum positions clubs could reach already....and sevcos resolution was incompetent because it 'instructed' the league to pay loans. Simple stuff yet we are going round and round in circles.

Honestly what the xxxx is going on with our media ?  Are they seriously arguing that if all clubs could have been given an interest free loan they would all vote to play this season out BCD? We should be working towards saving the games future not having petty disputes.

I despair.

I didn’t mind English up until a few weeks ago, at least Mikey Stewart amended his view after looking more into it, English is Budges mouthpiece and Doncaster tore him to shreds, never been a fan of Doncaster if I’m honest but he came across well.

The great old MSM spinning things and taking things out of context, Budge and Rangers should be hauled in front of the SPFL.

English seems to have this obsession with Anne Budge and she can't ever be wrong about anything. I thought he was incredibly insulting towards ND who answered all the questions fairly even when the replies didn't suit.

TE must know deep down now that he is simply wrong on this, the penny seemed to have dropped with Mikey Stewart who attempted to point out some simple truths of the situation but it wasn't working. English cant row back on this now as he is too far in. That SPFL statement afterwards made him and supergran look a right pair of twats.

The SPFL have made a mess of the vote but I cant see any major intrigue going on here. Just an argument over the difference between advance and loan. You couldn't make it up.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »