Thread Rating:
New Zealand's tour of England
Ballance looks that far out of form its unbelievable
Both got 350 in the first innings. I wonder when that last happened.
8th time in test history that it has happened
Close day 3:
NZ 338-6
Sorry but english bowling= abysmal.

Not one yorker. Hardly any on the stumps. Bell in slips isnt working at all. Anderson isnt bowling well, broad is being broad, no stokes as yet and wood doesnt look bad this morning but let down by slips.

Nz declare 454 ahead. Makes me laugh watching broad bowling bouncers in his 'enforcer' role and all that happens is he sails over the legside boundary.

England need a big innings from a few players. Hopefully cook and lyth start off well and ballance and bell can find form
455 to win. Piece of piss. Wink
Also had a chuckle when Henry hit his first six off Broad, not intelligent bowling by a long chalk apart from Wood who was unlucki
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Rootytooty says England will be going all out to win today. I'll be glad if they avoid being all out before lunch.
Can't see any other result than an NZ win, unless we get more rain than the few drops that are forecast for this afternoon.
Morning chaps,

Got to agree with the above, and it is clear that New Zealand have out-bowled England in this Test.

Balance looks like a rabbit in the headlights and wasn't even looking at the ball when he was out in the first innings - plus, his fielding has left a lot to be desired - both he and Bell should be rested.

If we bowl like this against the Aussies, we'll be chasing 500/600 every time, although I like the look of Wood and he's got obvious potential. Broad gets wickets, but gets a lot of tap as well. If Anderson had swung the ball as well as their bowlers, we'd still be in this.

Yours aye,

Chunders
Lord Snooty likes this post
Not looking good. Who picked all these useless Yorkshiremen?  Whistle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »