Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(05-09-2024, 22:37)Statesideowl Wrote: Just showing he can be the requisite yes man that our FA cronies love so much.

It's highly unlikely anything will radically change with the England setup.

Quite correct, nothing will change, I'll carry on not giving a f'uck and putting my money on Italy or Spain for the tournaments that count Cool
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
Scotland.. they always manage to fk themselves over Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Valery is injured ...this is a blessing in disguise I think !
Who is ready for more sideways and backwards football, continuing the legacy of our great one, Gareth.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Why just why would you pick Maguire and Kane ffs same old shit coming up !

Fme did rice shoot at goal or was it a deflected back pass ? Grealish should have been playing in the euros o but wait we had trippier ffs I will never stop hating that ratface bastard!
Statesideowl and Maddix like this post
Ireland are poor, making England look a bit better than they are but to be fair the football has been more positive.
Imre varadi likes this post
Yep much more positive..got to phase Kane and Maguire out over this shite tournament though ! Put Pickford on that list as well and also start not starting Saka he gets to effing complacent as well hell just turn into another sterling if he keeps getting in the starting 11 ...got to start giving more time to eza and Gordon !!!
Kane and Maguire are definitely past it. Once Kane gets his 100th cap against Finland he shouldn't be started as much but I won't be surprised if he's still starting at the next WC.
Kane will be there at the next wc bottling and jinxing it up to eff !!! Then that will be that !we have absolutely no chance of winning the next wc anyway even if pep takes over it's too much for lys the heat and traveling we are only a little weak people's who can't handle pressure .
Peacock Farrel blunder gives Bulgaria the opportunity to score against N Ireland

Scotland leading against a lifeless Portugal. Ronny will be in tears again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »