Thread Rating:
Swansea v The Owls FAC Rep Match Thread
Link 1 on first row working for me.
"God Save the King."
somebody throw loovens a walking stick ffs how the xxxx he still keeps getting picked over nielson only jos will know when hes picking his p45 up !!

jos for me now can leave be sacked i dont care !! hes picking players that shouldnt be nowhere near the first team i dont care about injuries the young lads should be having shirts of jones fox loovens butterfuck etc !!
Did ok in that half, restricted them to a few long range shots and half chances. Dawson didn't have many actual saves to make, came off his line well for crosses and through balls but no real saves. We had the best chances, one for Joao and one for Butterfield where the keeper made decent saves. They have had the bulk of the possession but haven't done much with it and we have looked dangerous when we go forward. Still a long way to go but so far so good!

(27-02-2018, 22:52)Imre varadi Wrote: somebody throw loovens a walking stick ffs how the **** he still keeps getting picked over nielson only jos will know when hes picking his p45 up !!

jos for me now can leave be sacked i dont care !! hes picking players that shouldnt be nowhere near the first team i dont care about injuries the young lads should be having shirts of jones fox loovens butterfuck etc !!

Give over, he has no one else to pick!!!! Three of the better youngsters are cup tied, and the rest are injured!!
Thorniley injured and cup tied.
Clare cup tied
Stobbs cup tied
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
nielson ?

he keeps picking butterfield we have replacements for him jones maybe gets a game ?? but loovens ffs hes not even pub league standard at the minute !!

i think carlos ht team talk he said if you dont shape up im going to bring in butterfield and jones !!
Nielson played one game where he looked ok but Jos sees him everyday in training and has showed a willingness to play the youngsters so he must have some doubts that he is ready.
Piss poor passing. I can't see us scoring
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
get butterfuck off ffs !!arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Game over.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
get even abdi on for butterfuckhead ffs he gives every ball away !! wankers thats the first !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »