Thread Rating:
WBA vs Sunderland - Match Thread
(22-01-2017, 12:35)Kennyg Wrote: I saw Fletch complaining to the ref but didn't see the incident. If they highlighted it on tv there is every chance of retrospective action. Haven't seen MOTD - was it shown?

Kenny, the double handed right hook was shown several times on MoD so one would expect the FA to take retrospective action and the offender banned for three games. Doesn't exactly help Sunderland's relegation fight does it - another silly Billy!

Whistle
(22-01-2017, 13:26)BaggieMan Wrote: [quote='Kennyg' pid='106537' dateline='1485081301']
I saw Fletch complaining to the ref but didn't see the incident. If they highlighted it on tv there is every chance of retrospective action. Haven't seen MOTD - was it shown?

Kenny, the double handed right hook was shown several times on MoD so one would expect the FA to take retrospective action and the offender banned for three games. Doesn't exactly help Sunderland's relegation fight does it - another silly Billy!

Whistle
But this is the FA you are talking about! Whistle
(22-01-2017, 13:47)Kennyg Wrote:
(22-01-2017, 13:26)BaggieMan Wrote:
(22-01-2017, 12:35)Kennyg Wrote: I saw Fletch complaining to the ref but didn't see the incident. If they highlighted it on tv there is every chance of retrospective action. Haven't seen MOTD - was it shown?

Whistle
But this is the FA you are talking about!  Whistle

Haven't seen it - but "double handed right hook "??
How does that work? Huh
Interesting they showed the punch, which was not mentioned yesterday on any media I watched/listened or read - but they did not show the ball into the nuts incident which featured heavily in the commentary yesterday
(22-01-2017, 14:05)drewks Wrote:
(22-01-2017, 13:47)Kennyg Wrote:
(22-01-2017, 13:26)BaggieMan Wrote:

Whistle
But this is the FA you are talking about!  Whistle

Haven't seen it - but "double handed right hook "??
How does that work?   Huh

it easy because its similar to a lot of players we have had in the past with 2 left feet Laugh
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Well I gottas say my new slant on an old superstition came good. Once again I kept away from the action by being in a video shoot with a fairly famous cellist
as opposed to the usual rehearsal studio which catastrophically failed the week before Sad
and thus did not even have chance to check on our progress until the 72 minute and delighted was I to see a favourable score as i quite literally thought
sunderland are just the kind of team to spoil our party i.e. struggling near the bottom fighting against relegation stricken with injuries and can't win for love nor money
till the albion turn up Undecided Sound familiar. Anyways it all worked out right nice in the end didn't it. Having watched the all new drastically shortened SS highlights (GRRRR I want my money back you thieves) I've got to say we played some pretty good stuff at times almost took the p*** in fact. I have to say that we cannot afford to be without Nyom ever and I'm glad that stupid fifa farce is over because this guy is very very good he's a good attacking full back and a good defender. I like him a lot and furthermore he's the only one we've got that can play that LB position with a purpose. Secondly that Fletcher goal was sublime a bit of nifty head tennis laid off beautifully by Gmac (which of you said he should retire last week tut tut) then Fletch swivel and bang absolute class (who some of you said should be replaced asap last week Hmm) Then the Brunt strike what a peach. The wand was defo creating magic with what has to be a goal of the month contender and goal of our season to (who some of you said was past it not too long back. Shame shameWink keeping ourselves comfortably in 8th and just 3 wins from the safety margin 40pts Its going ok with our TP aint it (who some of you said....lol!)
4evaabaggie likes this post
He has been charged with violent conduct ......
Big Vic out for 3 months after knee injury picked up at West brom Whistle
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(24-01-2017, 21:19)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Big Vic out for 3 months after knee injury picked up at West brom  Whistle

There's a shock !
Nothing's changed with Sicknote then.

With a likely four match ban for Djilobodji with his attack on Fletch and now Anichebe, Sunderland's chances of survival is getting less by the hour.
(24-01-2017, 22:18)BaggieMan Wrote: With a likely four match ban for Djilobodji with his attack on Fletch and now Anichebe, Sunderland's chances of survival is getting less by the hour.

You missed out that they've signed Joleon Lescott too! Laugh
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »