Thread Rating:
Bolton Wanderers v Huddersfield Town
Well that was a pleasant surprise. Smile
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
We got a penalty? How did that happen ? We scored a penalty. How did that happen? Can this lad ref us every week?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Just seen the goals. Had to look them up on YouTube because ITV4 aren't putting the highlights on until 9 in the morning. Huh

Anyway, that 4th goal. Great to see our lads still pressing even when we're three goals up. Their keeper had nowhere to turn, we had three men bearing down on him. I suppose he could've blasted it out, but there'd be no fun in that. Tongue
theo_luddite likes this post

theo_luddite, ritchiebaby, SHEP_HTAFC like this post
Last season (and too many before) after going 1 up we'd have spent the 2nd half in our box not their's. Great pass from their keeper though (oof Doh ). We've not been great over the last few games but if we at least try and win, rather than try and draw or only lose by the odd goal, we won't be far off going back up come May.
A guide to cask ale.

St Andrews looks strange with a crowd in. Don't remember ever seeing those lower tier stands full.

All to see Wrexham? Huh
They finally fixed the crumbling concrete in the lower tiers Snoots.
A guide to cask ale.

A fine result by Town at the weekend helped by some calamity defending but I’ll take it. I actually thought Bolton were ok in the first half.

As for Brum and Wrexham last night, comedy gold. McClean once again like a bull in a china shop and completely lost his head, Mullin went to bite a Brum player before realising it was on national telly and just about stopping in time.
Lol. Yes, I thought he was gonna bite him. Laugh
Oh Freddie Freddie.....

Mrs Ladapo's boy scored in the B team's 6-0 win this afternoon.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »