Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
Just to worry maddix ...Ramos Porko has scored 3 today if they beat the frogs he's only 2 of the African Tunisian Algerian Moroccan french xxxx !
(06-12-2022, 22:40)Imre varadi Wrote: Just to worry maddix ...Ramos Porko has scored 3 today if they beat the frogs he's only 2 of the African Tunisian Algerian Moroccan french xxxx !

Nah, Engerland to beat the frogs 7-6 with Mteacake getting all 6 for them Cool
and complicated
No doubt that FIFA will want to ensure a Neymar v Messi SF match up $$$$$
Just wish it was still the 1980's then the Daily Sport could have an headline about Spic's and Spanked with a dolly bird in a Santa outfit and stockings in a suggestive pose  Thumb up

and more news on the whereabouts of Elvis Hohoho
Owlkev71, Washington, Statesideowl like this post
and complicated
Only Morroco stand out ...Croatia wannabes...the rest it's turned into the champions league format zzzzzzzzzzz load of wank football !
Eddie Jones chopped is a good thing today ..!

I can now concentrate on England once again .
(06-12-2022, 23:15)Maddix Wrote: Just wish it was still the 1980's then the Daily Sport could have an headline about Spic's and Spanked with a dolly bird in a Santa outfit and stockings in a suggestive pose  Thumb up

and more news on the whereabouts of Elvis Hohoho

Wow The Sun must have gone really downhill and PC while I’ve been living over here. At least the FOX Sports network have finally shut up about the USMNT though.
England looked sharp in their match against Senegal. admittedly a poor side. I thought Kane and MaGuire were their best players.
"God Save the King."
Sterling back in England training.
You know what that means for tomorrow!!!

Henderson Sterling and Mount are definitely starting

Poor facsimile this Brazilian team, I'd go as far as saying they're pathetic in character.

These clowns are so ridiculous with their unnatural reactions to touch yet Neymar can violently kick someone and act like they're the ones diving.
Richarlison is obnoxious as fk

Suddenly Neymar has the strength to stay on his feet lol
Good goal but it just proves what a little cheater he is
Maddix and Imre varadi like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Hahaha their cheating little face's
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Love that, get in Croatia!! Deserved to go through, Brazil once again come up against a half decent and organized European team and bottle it!! Neymar is once again relegated to spectator!!
Maddix and Statesideowl like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »