Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Can't fathom the Fox signing, thought Reach and Urby were backup to Pudil? Unless he is going to start?
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Recruitment is F**king baffling.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Some happier news, Owls youngsters lead Gillingham 2-0 in the FA youth cup.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Fox has a future where as pudil and urby dont have much of one also reach is our new midfield man for lee allready bought cheap and chips Doh
Owls youngsters win 3-0, thru to the 5th round.
Hirst played which more than likely means he wont start against the Fiddlers ! expect Nuhui upfront Doh Doh
(06-01-2017, 21:23)Statesideowl Wrote: So we've signed LB Rhoys Wiggings fom Charlton Athletic..... I mean Morgan Fox Doh

Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Never mind FFP maybe there's a Thai tax dodge in these bizarre recruitments. Whistle
They'll be signing me soon Thumb up I used to play LB Cool in fact I'm taking my boots the next time I go. Quick contract of 25K a week, get injured then paid off with a months wages Wink

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38520446

I loved Tommy Cool
and complicated
Tommy Tynan was just a whisper when i started going TC had taken his crown !!
Looks like one of those LB's we signed. Dielna. Is off to Dinamo Bucharest, most likely on a free.

More savvy business completed. Keep buying LB's and release them after not playing them... How can a Club run its recruitment like this, how can it honestly expect to achieve its goals? Absolutely comical, if it were L**ds or the Pigs I'd be ripping the piss out of them quite frankly..
We've just signed a second LB from Charlton in as many years.. Why are we buying Charlton's shit?
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »