Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44444089 so everyones getting Benfica players on a free almost ... they came second therefor failed last season and this is possibly why there is an influx at this moment .. be carefull wednesday we all know that players that are faileres never work out with us !!
Looks like the trees don't give a f'uck about FFP Angry

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44444089
and complicated
Its been proven that taking the risk, as Wolves did last season pays off big time in the end... Why stick to the rules? They only apply to the smaller clubs these days thanks to Cheater Fair Play
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
But people will point out Villa as the downside statesider Doh truth is Chansiri although he has spent money hes never realy spent that much in comparison to what wolves did last term they bought 2 players that were the same cost as all our squad put together and through better coaching stayed fit and got them up !!

But they wont stay up the way they play football as its got no style hopefully jos can bring us an identity but after last term i just cant see any with him ?
Statesideowl likes this post
Make or break for Jos this season for me. Last season was cleaning up Coco's mess and this one is all his so no excuses really.
He should know who he wants in his squad by now and who can F off.
Rhodes should definitely go along with Fletcher, they're among the top earners and simply don't bring enough.

No news is good news except when it comes to the transfer market Doh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(14-06-2018, 17:43)Statesideowl Wrote: Make or break for Jos this season for me. Last season was cleaning up Coco's mess and this one is all his so no excuses really.
Rhodes should definitely go along with Fletcher, they're among the top earners and simply don't bring enough.

I think there's still quite a bit of Coco's shit to shovel SS. I wish it was as easy to f'uck players off as knowing who you want to f'uck off is.
Washington likes this post
and complicated
Well forest have put to bed our rumour by signing both porkos in one basket or is that cage ? lets hope they are as shit as i think they are !!
(14-06-2018, 22:53)Maddix Wrote:
(14-06-2018, 17:43)Statesideowl Wrote: Make or break for Jos this season for me. Last season was cleaning up Coco's mess and this one is all his so no excuses really.

I think there's still quite a bit of Coco's shit to shovel SS. I wish it was as easy to f'uck players off as knowing who you want to f'uck off is.

Sadly, you're right. Some of the hangers on still have a year or more on their contracts.. unlikely to mutually terminate either.
We have drawn Sunderland away in the Carabao Cup 1st Round.

Leeds have appointed Marcelo Bielsa as there new manager. Used to manage Argentina.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
wasnt he the chile manager when they started playing well ?

sunderland aways good we should lose that end off !

Rhodes to leave for oldham thats the one whos actually worth his wage Whistle been with us 17 years Sad hopefully its got something todo with the useless rhodes leaving Thumb up
Maddix likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »