Thread Rating:
Bolton Wanderers v Huddersfield Town
Terry's song. You don't even need to change the name
theo_luddite likes this post
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Apart from bowling, I could have been at t'Reebok, I've passed it on the M61 many's a time. Hope all your extremities have thawed out now, Snooty and Amelia.

And I've great memories of Mixu, especially for his hat-trick against Hearts.
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
Cabbage is still good for you
The weather's not too bad really. A bit windy but we can live with that.

Not in a tent. Tongue
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Have you gone anywhere nice am/snoots?

A little link between the clubs for you. Bolton director of football Chris Markham is from Huddersfield and a town fan, his dad used to be something to do with the old supporters club or something too. He began as a disciple of Steve black working on his high fives, hugs and cone placements, as well as the psychological aspect, he then moved into a more analytical role working under Clark, Grayson, robins and Powell, before leaving during Wagner's reign as he tended to move away from that sort of stuff. He then moved to Burton to work at st George's park for the fa, primarily focusing on improving England and their penalty shootout successes amongst other stuff, before leaving and coming back up north to be Bolton's director
Lord Snooty likes this post
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Northumberland, jjamez. In t' middle o' nowhere.
Team news: Healy, Ward, Kasumu, Balker, Kane, definitely out. Radulovic back training, could be on bench. Maxwell has a viral infection, probably out.
Quote:BBC Sport, 5 Sept.

Bolton's Adeboyejo injured after 'hefty sneeze'

Bolton Wanderers striker Victor Adeboyejo missed their EFL Trophy victory at Barrow on Tuesday having injured himself after a "hefty sneeze".

The 26-year-old suffered a back injury on Monday which was set off by the sneeze, manager Ian Evatt said.

Bolton won the fixture 3-2 to get their EFL Trophy campaign off to the perfect start despite Adeboyejo's absence.

"He had a pretty hefty sneeze – now Victor is a powerful boy and even his sneezes are powerful," Evatt told the Bolton News., external

“He felt a bit of a crack in between his ribs and we are hopeful it is just a cartilage or muscular issue, but until we had a good look at the scan we won’t know.”

Bolton, who have won once in League One this season, have a number of absences due to injury and the international break.

“I have to start having a long look at myself when players start getting injured sneezing,” Evatt added.

“That is just the way things seem to be going at the moment, but we have to deal with it.”
xxxx me, a heafty sneeze? What a lightweight. I've put me back out picking up a 6 pack of crisps this week (yeah, seriously and there were only 4 bags left in the packet) but this bloke is a real lightweight compared to me. Cheeze'n'O'nion in case you're wondering. Reckon I'd have got away with it with Ready Salted. Also something to do with the E numbers I reckon. My lifting technique if I'm honest. Don't twist and vac with a 2/3rds 6 pack.

Oh bollox he's another one I picked for them to score. Gonna have to stop doing this.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Town’s team vs Bolton Wanderers

1. Lee Nicholls
2. Lasse Sorensen
5. Michał Helik
6. Jonathan Hogg ©
7. Callum Marshall
8. Ben Wiles
10. Josh Koroma
14. Mickel Miller
21. Antony Evans
23. Nigel Lonwijk
32. Tom Lees

Substitutes

Jacob Chapman; Matty Pearson, Bojan Radulović, Jaheim Headley, Freddie Ladapo, Tom Iorpenda, Joe Hodge

Duff has kept faith with the same starting side that began our previous league game at Rotherham United, but there are three changes among the substitutes.

Our newest recruit Freddie Ladapo comes straight into the match day squad and is joined on the bench by fellow striker Bojan Radulović. It’s a first appearance in a competitive 18 for Bojan this season following a couple of injuries in pre-season. Ollie Turton and Josh Ruffels drop out of the squad to accommodate them.

The final change on the bench sees Jacob Chapman replace Chris Maxwell, who is suffering with illness.
KOROMA 1-0
theo_luddite likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »