Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
still missing a bit of pace on the wing but if Helan keeps playing like he did last night then he could be the answer
consilio and peiowl like this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
your on xxxx drugs sunshine !!! he runs into the corner and falls over ??? great winger ???
Hooper's a good signing in that he now relegates Nuhiu to the bench I'd imagine. 3 month loan is good because if he isn't improving us, then he can go back to Delia's kitchen!

Hooper & Joao would be first choices with Nuhiu the interchangeable option if we need height and hold up.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I guess it will be Hooper or Joao with FF. Nuhiu still has his uses and is a handy squad player.

You're spot on about Helan, he's got everything he needs to be a top player. A run in the side would help.
Helan has all the attributes to be a top player. Just needs to find a coach that believes in him and apply himself to move forward. Wednesday is suddenly a great place to be so things might just happen for him.

My problem now with Nuhiu is that he isn't really a very good impact player unless we are just looking for fresh legs when we are defending a lead but usually a pacy outlet is more effective in those circumstances and we are hardly going to be looking to Nuhiu if we need a goal.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
well he wants to hurry up hes been here 2 xxxx years and done fcukall !!!
I'm for Helan. I'm for joao. I like the hooper signing. As far as noopoo goes, don't let the door hit you on the way out fella. Whistle Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
Well I am hoping you finally get your wish of seeing Nuhiu not playing as I expect Hooper and Joao to be up front. But, they still have to produce of Nuhiu will get his chance again!!
There's Foristieri to fit in as well.
"God Save the King."
(29-10-2015, 05:51)peiowl Wrote: There's Foristieri to fit in as well.

That is a given, I meant either Hooper or Joao will play before Nuhiu. 
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed