Thread Rating:
European Union Referendum - In or Out??
From what I can gather it's not the fact that he's not signed the extension letter, it's that he's sent contradictory letters to the EU that puts him in contempt of the Benn act and Scots law.
"Millions of apples left to rot in UK as Brexit uncertainty worsens EU fruit picker shortage"
That "financial hit" can be added to the £66B that has already been "lost" to Brexit Jim - an absolute obscenity and a huge amount of money that could've been used so positively to improve communities throughout England, and Scotland for that matter, that are desperate for such inward investment - an absolute disgrace!! AND THERE ARE MUCH MORE "LOSSES" TO COME BTW ALL BECAUSE OF A FLAWED POLITICAL IDEOLOGY THAT HAS EMANATED FROM ONE DESPICABLE BRITISH POLITICAL PARTY!!!!!
Blowjo's letter was drafted by UK parliament and was sent to the EU via UKREP, standard for diplomatic circles.

Breaking: Court of Session rejects UKGov call to end case on upholding Benn Act. Lord Carloway continues case until Benn Act is complied with in full - ie. accepting the extension offered. Reserves decision on what date next hearing will be.
In other words: WE ARE MONITORING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN UNTRUSTWORTHY BRITISH PM, A LYING, DISRESPECTFUL SOD WHO IS UNFIT FOR OFFICE!!!!
Also breaking news: The Speaker rejects Johnson's meaningful vote and says that the issue has already been debated i.e. GTF!!!!!! Johnson's "tripping face" an absolute "picture" as he scampered out of a non-parliamentary office (why no show in the House??) - I SWEAR I SAW A "TAIL" DROOPED BETWEEN HIS LEGS LOL!!!!
"I'm reassured that despite his pledge the pm is not near any ditches'

Corbyn laughing at Boris's no show in parliament.

The DUP less impressed, especially when Hilary Benn points out that goods going from ni to UK will require customs docs ... hahahaha
Desperate Johnson now declaring his 110 page Declaration of Independence i.e.the Withdrawal Bill for Statutory approval and scrutiny in only 3 days!! IT WON'T HAPPEN!! Also there is a very noticeable "time theme" that is common to the manoeuvrings of this fascist British govt - all their actions are time limited for obvious reasons relative to Johnson's promised 31 Oct exit!! Talk about desperate!!
As Anna soubry pointed out - none of what leave promised in the campaign is actually in the text.
(22-10-2019, 20:06)hibeejim21 Wrote: As Anna soubry pointed out - none of what leave promised in the campaign is actually in the text.

Very little of what Leave promised is actually possible or within the remit of the EU!!!!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

And so it comes to pass that Johnson is defeated again in Parliament although he attained his 1st success by gaining approval on the 1st stage of his WB by 30 votes - I can't believe that any Labour MP would trash human rights or workers' rights but there you go! Anyway, Johnson defeated on the timetable, will never make his 31 October deadline and oddly "pausing the bill" to talk to EU officials instead of confirming that the extension is indeed required. One wonders now what this devious, posh-spoken public school shit heid is "up to" (together with his RW buddy and ultra shit heid, Cummings!) and if he is gonna commit an unlawful act of some sort!! As the SNP's Ian Blackford has consistently warned other opposition MPs and The Speaker - this PM is untrustworthy and a threat to parliamentary democracy! I think the word "desperate" would've been worth adding to that comment.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »