Thread Rating:
RIFC
I hope he keeps appealing, the more it costs the better!
It may cost Rangers in the long run.
Most interesting is the revelation that Chuckles has been subject to a further indictment since the last court appearance. That suggest one of two things - The police have found new evidence of a further crime, or there's been some squealing by his fellow accused.

I suspect every single one of them will do whatever they have to to lessen their chances of the clink.
TheWorthinGer likes this post
His arse is twitching that's for sure, and Fred if he loses the appeal then he will incurs costs.
I know he incurs costs but he could win it no saying he will
In his dreams maybe, the last challenge was thrown out. But it's his money for now.
(16-12-2015, 19:05)Trusevich Wrote: Most interesting is the revelation that Chuckles has been subject to a further indictment since the last court appearance. That suggest one of two things - The police have found new evidence of a further crime, or there's been some squealing by his fellow accused.

I suspect every single one of them will do whatever they have to to lessen their chances of the clink.

Nothing will scare this lot more than being banged up in a Scottish nick. MY hope is that their crimes - if proved - will null and void any contracts signed by them.
Surely the very fact they are being done for defrauding, the very company they are trying to to get paying their legal costs is a ridiculous joke in itself. No doubt they will end up doing their bird in an open prison. White collar crime and all that.
Coop oldco won the first two court cases v HMRC then it turned around so you can never be sure what can happen
Coops has raised the same point I raised when CG first made his claim, namely :

How can CG claim on the basis of acting as 'an officer of the club' when the charges relate to his (alleged) fraudulent acquisition of the club ?
AVFC RFC SAFC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »