Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bournemouth
I dont think he was trying to defend the lead intentionally, we had the chances to win and dint take them. B'muff then stepped up and we were pinned in, our legs had gone and we couldn't keep chasing down
St Charles Owl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
BML update.

No one got the score and scorer right but Imre moves up to joint third as he picks up 2 Smartass, one for the results and one for the time of their first goal.

Op updated.
Westwood calf strain, Hutch torn hamstring, Zayatte suspected fractured cheekbone.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(18-04-2015, 19:17)Owlkev71 Wrote: Westwood calf strain, Hutch torn hamstring, Zayatte suspected fractured cheekbone.

Sounds like we've been in scrap. Hope Westwood ok. Think Hutch needs moving on. We have spent good wages on him being injured or banned!
Well done Imre!
Imre varadi likes this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Does anyone look at statto.com? Doesn't make good reading! Our attack is ranked 24th in the league for home games 21st overall. Defence much better. Sums up our season and should show where development is needed.
1st time I miss a game, and we seem to have done ok today, I would have taken a point before kick off !!, and for the 1st time in ages a live feed !!
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
(18-04-2015, 20:45)A57owl Wrote: Does anyone look at statto.com? Doesn't make good reading! Our attack is ranked 24th in the league for home games 21st overall. Defence much better. Sums up our season and should show where development is needed.

With our goal scoring record I am not surprised at all!!!!!!  We have a ton of midfielders out of contract, but its the striker department that maybe needs more help!!!
Can't say I disagree Imre, I might get up for the second half of the L**ds game at 7:30am if I happen to be awake and stirring but I'm definitely not losing sleep for it!

SG Out, Bring on next season. Onward & Upward
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Well I will be up at 4.30am to watch it!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »