Thread Rating:
RIFC
(27-11-2015, 13:42)doubledutch Wrote: We are paying back the sports direct loan today

We're offering to pay it back, SD still have to accept it, I think? (Maybe someone with better grasp of proceedings can elaborate or clarify. Where's wedgie when you need him? Laugh)

Anyway, good news, and something that should really have been done long ago. Let's give Ashley no more excuses for attempting to undermine the club.

-----------------------------

From what I have seen, it's been a very positive AGM. For a change.

Some clarity on my question from Mr King himself.

Reporter: "Do you anticipate any hurdles in repaying the money?"
Dave King, incredulously: "What, in repaying money? No, it's our right to repay the money. We repay the money and they release the securities. It's just normal business."

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/1333962-...ing-to-do/
Hurdles in repaying back the money! Aye he wants it all in used twenties...
27/11/2015 : Ashley ... take your money and GTF !

Skysports - Rangers to repay £5m loan to Sports Direct

Rangers FC - In Full: Dave King’s AGM Speech

Rangers FC - In Full: Mark Warburton’s AGM Speech
AVFC RFC SAFC
Should set up an EBT for him. Laugh
Maybe convert it into a share for him.
Rangers will pay the living wage to all employees, wish they would have paid big jig and wee black that wage !
Rangers introduce 'Living Wage'.

No consultation, no shareholder's vote, no pissing about over an extra £80k a year, unlike some other clubs at recent AGMs.

Just went and f*cking did it, because it's the right thing to do. Thumb up

How long before those who proclaim the moral high ground are shamed into doing the same?
Yea well done the board ?
I've been a bit busy today and haven't caught up with all the action via the usual channels but this is a very positive page or so of posts.

Pay back loan (but King doesn't have any money)

Living wage (even better than paying back an interest free loan)

All good.

Something on the cards re kit contract?
(27-11-2015, 18:01)Trusevich Wrote: Rangers introduce 'Living Wage'.

No consultation, no shareholder's vote, no pissing about over an extra £80k a year, unlike some other clubs at recent AGMs.

Just went and f*cking did it, because it's the right thing to do.  Thumb up

How long before those who proclaim the moral high ground are shamed into doing the same?

Way ahead of you on this mate...plus ours is accredited, so a wee bit different to yours. Still hats off to you for moving in the right direction
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »