Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
why are we buying centerhalfs ? whats wrong with the dutch bloke and sasso ? and dielna ?
Loovens is injured again, Sasso looks good, Dutch lad has not had a look in, Diena is also injured and fecking shit

Will De Havilland has been on the bench recently! so not sure what is going on with the Dutch lad!

Seems strange he aint made the bench yet!
Imre varadi likes this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Reports in the papers suggest we have bid £3m for Forestieri from Watford.

Hooper is joining on loan & Turner is signing permanently according to the media, nothing confirmed as yet by the club.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Norwich are now delaying the deal for Hooper, as a result of the Grabban situation!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Turner has signed on a season long loan deal

http://mobile.swfc.co.uk/news/article/mi...50460.aspx
(27-08-2015, 13:58)consilio Wrote: Turner has signed on a season long loan deal

http://mobile.swfc.co.uk/news/article/mi...50460.aspx

Another sodding defender. Right. Just what we need. Not. Angry Doh
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
"God Save the King."
Trust the committee.
Yep, we've managed to sign another 31 year old defender that no one wants..

2 Defenders on season long loans, and Lachman signed Perm.

I figured the Hooper move was bullshit, the guy didn't want to come, seemingly made excuses and here we are days later. So why force him?

Forrestieri clearly a knee-jerk bid knowing that Hooper isn't coming And IMO I'd much rather have Forestieri

Stating to look like a fish in shallow water, desperately thrashing about. Doh

Trust is built and takes time Consilio, not every "Committee" knows what they're doing nor do they always get it right.

Having said that, it's too early to tell whether they are screwing up big time. They do look like they're struggling a bit though. I think we might have to write this season off as " Squad building" and not expect much else other than a top 12 finish.
Too strong to go down though, so times have changed enough in that aspect.
peiowl likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(27-08-2015, 15:20)Statesideowl Wrote: Yep, we've managed to sign another 31 year old defender that no one wants..  

2 Defenders on season long loans, and Lachman signed Perm.

I figured the Hooper move was bullshit, the guy didn't want to come, seemingly made excuses and here we are days later. So why force him?

Forrestieri clearly a knee-jerk bid knowing that Hooper isn't coming And IMO I'd much rather have Forestieri

Stating to look like a fish in shallow water, desperately thrashing about. Doh

Think that CC doesn't fancy Dielna & Lachman and probably Loovens. Turner is proven at this level. Mind you Purse was proven as well.

Hooper is happy to sign. The hold up is between the clubs now.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
That's a crying shame if we've just signed Defender (Lachman) that CC doesn't rate. Pretty stupid in fact.

It's funny you mentioned DP, I was actually thinking about him when I read the article and how this resonates Big Grin

How do you know that Hooper is "happy" to sign? I can barely find any info about the situation at all!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed