Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
Might be useful at our new level for a season. Could be a good partnership with somebody big and strong like Ugwu but we would need some back up, Hurst must be 35+ now and Ugwu's fitness has to be questionable. I would go with Dev though and have a punt on Hazel, that's if he wanted to come back.

Just looked it up. He's 32 and at Guiseley
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
Kev Hurst couldn't get a regular place for Guiseley last season and they went down ..... was sub or subbed regularly.
Josh Kay signed a 2 year deal at Barrow.

Giles Coke is training with Mansfield.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
So Evatt thought Kay was all right.

Giles Coke won't last the training.
Beat me to it Devon, Coke will get injured in training, make 14 appearances throughout his 3 year contract, look every bit a great player when he does play but end up leaving having achieved nothing!!!
Richard O'Donnell has signed for Bradford City.

Craig Davies signed for Mansfield.

Chuffin ell they are going for it ,think i've read somewhere they are signing Otis Khan from Yeovil .I though he would have gone to a bigger and better club
Graham Barrow now the power behind the Wrexham throne. He always looked the part to me.
Byron Harrison is John Akinde's replacement at Barnet and John Still is thrilled to get him, Scott Boden is at Gateshead, Sam Togwell is Slough Town's star signing.

And I think Diego de Girolamo has joined his bro' at Buxton. Maybe Matt can confirm. Certainly he's played friendlies, but whether he's put pen to paper ......

And yes CO'G signs for Oldham along with Sam Surridge - that's two strikers who didn't look have a goal in them last season - together they will probably break the league goal scoring record.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »