Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I'll try and keep you entertained Maddix. Whistle
"God Save the King."
(26-10-2017, 22:10)peiowl Wrote: I'll try and keep you entertained Maddix.  Whistle

That's it Angry I quit Laugh
Imre varadi and peiowl like this post
and complicated
Congratulations to England under 17's winning their World Cup in great style.

Shame we'll never see most of them ever again, but it's nice to know there is still some exciting football at international level.
Was Wereham Owl and Imre varadi like this post
You know nothing, Jacko
Hi guys great forum kept me going for years as a guest so decided to join up. Being a expat it's good to keep in touch keep up the good work.
Hi guys great forum kept me going for years.l have been a guest and now joined up being a expat for 15 years it's nice to keep in touch. Keep up the good work.
Jacko The Flopsy Piglet, Washington, Statesideowl like this post
I know it's an article from S-hitc. However, it highlights the kind of business going on at the Club. Also, that players unable to perform for Carlos are doing well elsewhere.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/10/30/der...wednesday/

Is it the players whom are shit, or the managers tactics?

The most expensive Wednesday player in history is a bench warmer with no bottle under Carlos. He used to bang them in for fun..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Its so simple were hes going wrong !! hes asking the worst players in the club to be the basis of our tactics when other managers would work around them and keep them well out of the way ! i talk about asking Hunt wallace Pudil and Reach to run up and down the line like headless chickens for two seasons on the trot ???

why would you do that ? why if thats the only plan he had didnt he spend strenghten these positions up with quality and not dogshit like fox and boyd ?

Its like we have gone back in time to the jj headless chicken dyas when if he didnt perform which he hardly ever did we didnt win ! and we didnt ! and it was same again next week because we didnt have a feffing choice due to being skint !!

well now we do but he wont admit he has made a gaint fuckup Buying Reach pudil boyd and fox !! wallace is a pub league player at best or maybe theres a future at Barnsley for him or someone as shit ? and Hunt who has played well this season is about the same !!
Statesideowl likes this post
Read this ..especially you PEI .. this is what the silly blunts post

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.ph...7d7add4acd
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
(30-10-2017, 22:30)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: Read this ..especially you PEI .. this is what the silly blunts post

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.ph...7d7add4acd

At least we still have our shoes Laugh
and complicated
The sad thing is for us is with wilder they are only going to get better !! imagine what he could do with a tenner ?? and thats what he will get next season a little bit more money promotion or top 10 team ? they will be imense after pre season in the summer !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »