Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Urhoghide set to join Celtic and team up with Liam Shaw.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(01-07-2021, 18:46)Owlkev71 Wrote: Urhoghide set to join Celtic and team up with Liam Shaw.

Yep apparently one of Pulis’s assistants was an ex Celtic scout so that’s probably why they got onto their bargains radar
Didn't know about the 1 year option wash ..that makes a difference !
Charlie do more homework please !!!
Shame as Urhoghide would've been great in Div 3

Fkin hate Celtic personally.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I should imagine we use palmer and iorfa as right backs now as he's pinpointed he is going to sign a left back ages ago .
This will probably be our first signing a left back ...who well God knows loan market and the premiership i hope !
Friendly schedule

July 7 - Celtic
July 10 - Chester City
July 13 - Alfreton Town
July 17 - Barnsley
July 20 - West Brom Albion
July 24 - Wrexham
July 27 - Port Vale
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Proper test that is ffs pmsl
Are these guys any good that have come up north ?
(02-07-2021, 18:14)hibeejim21 Wrote: Are these guys any good that have come up north ?

Both have potential and neither are by any means the finished product. I think most of us would probably say Uroghide offers the most potential, he looked consistently good for us last season. Shaw looks good at times, looks good on the ball and has composure but there are other times where you know he is going to get booked due to a late tackle or the red mist descending and him jumping into a challenge.

We would have loved to keep both of them, they would have been in our first 11 in League 1 but I think they might be squad players at Celtic to start off with. Be interesting to see if they do in fact progress at Celtic.
hibeejim21 likes this post
EFL choose to not appeal against Derby...

Crooks. They flogged us and had their stooges cheat all season.
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »