Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Hirst completes the dream scene bobbar !

How the feff can Bullen get in over Zico ?
No Charlie Williamson or Pat Heard either. What is this Dream Team nonsense?!
You know nothing, Jacko
The players applauded the fans after open training as they left the field, except Matias whom just walked off.. Time for him to go I think
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(03-09-2017, 20:55)Statesideowl Wrote: The players applauded the fans after  open training as they left the field, except Matias whom just walked off.. Time for him to go I think

That would require a team to take him!!! I can see him seeing out his contract and then just leaving, shame because he seemed a decent player but can't stay fit at all!!
Statesideowl likes this post
(03-09-2017, 20:34)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: No Charlie Williamson or Pat Heard either. What is this Dream Team nonsense?!

Zico sterland was the max even though he went to play for the scum thats how good he was ! id have even had chapman in before feffing bullen or walker ? not to mention a few others !
Happy Anniversary Everyone Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

Sheffield Wednesay were formed 150 years ago today.

UTO
FTB
WAWAW
Jacko The Flopsy Piglet, Was Wereham Owl, St Charles Owl And 1 others like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I sent them a birthday card and they've emailed me back to ask if I want Nuhiu or Matias in return Wink
Was Wereham Owl, Jacko The Flopsy Piglet, Southeyowl like this post
and complicated
Happy Birthday, Owls!

A win against the Trees would be a great way to end the week. The players should give their all.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(04-09-2017, 14:05)Statesideowl Wrote: Happy Birthday, Owls!

A win against the Trees would be a great way to end the week. The players should give their all.

You just know thats going to happen Doh Whistle

on to the wankers and tehy have dropped that little turd sterling and that ever so brilliant midfielder livemore Thumb up
I'll be watching tonight  Wink convinced the wife that I needed some beers because it's a football night today and not on Tearsday  Smile Now she's f'ucked off upstairs I suppose I'll have to play the game and actually watch the wankers in case she comes down and goes mental about conning her into buying beer  Doh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »