Thread Rating:
Miscellaneous Cricket News
Absolute dynamite happening at Taunton right now. With an hour left of the match Somerset still needed seven wickets to beat Surrey and were clearly on the verge of giving up and shaking hands when they suddenly got Foakes out. Then Leach and Vaughan went on a rampage through the middle order, and now they need three to win off sixty balls. 12,000+ people currently watching the YouTube stream. Viva the County Championship.

Archie Vaughan gets his eleventh wicket of the match, Cam Steel LBW for a seventh-ball duck! Two more needed.

Kemar Roach relieves some tension with a boundary; 42 balls to survive.

Clark survives a strong-looking LBW shout! 36 to go.

Roach plays out a maiden, rain clouds above. Down to 30.

Floodlights on, and Leach ripping it almost too much, beating Clark's edge time and again. 24 left.

Roach stands solid for another over, belief maybe starting to fade for Somerset. 18 to go.

Somerset appealing for every half-chance now, but it's not happening for them. 12 more for Surrey to theoretically survive, though it looks like Somerset are aiming to just bowl as many as they can right up to 17:30.

Leach has Clark caught behind for a forty-seven-ball duck! Nine down, one to go, and five minutes left on the clock!

YouTube stream up to 18,500 viewers as Dan Worrall comes to the crease...

LEACH GETS WORRALL LBW SECOND BALL! Somerset take seven wickets in the final hour to keep the title race alive!
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »