Thread Rating:
Birmingham City @St Andrews 19/4/2016
My final away game of the seasons is to St Andrew's the home of Birmingham City, it is a ground I have never won on, after Saturday's non performance expect a bit more from North End especially as Mr Grayson was less than chuffed with the second half performance, stating it was the angriest he has been for a long while with the players, saying that some would be struggling to stay at the club with performances like that.
Birmingham will not be easy opponents although saying that their home record is probably one of the worst in the Division, they have lost nine at home including the last two to Brighton and Burnley. In saying that though City were in my view the best side we have played this season and should have won at Deepdale but were stopped by a superhuman goalkeeping performance by Jordan Pickford. Since then they have sold Gray to Leicester which is a good job against our non too pacy backline.
For City ToralĀ is suspended having been sent off on Saturday, but they still have Donaldson who tends to always score against us, however as I said they are not a bad side and we will have our work cut out to get something.
Expect changes for us Clarke and Hugill both fit, Johnson seemed to be already on a Jamaican beach on Saturday would not be surprised if he is left out. Grayson wants to end the season strongly lets see if the players want too.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Birmingham City @St Andrews 19/4/2016 - by themaclad - 17-04-2016, 19:56
RE: Birmingham City @St Andrews 19/4/2016 - by St Charles Owl - 20-04-2016, 04:58
RE: Birmingham City @St Andrews 19/4/2016 - by themaclad - 20-04-2016, 10:41
RE: Birmingham City @St Andrews 19/4/2016 - by themaclad - 21-04-2016, 19:01