Thread Rating:
Middlesbrough @The Riverside 9/4/2016
A rare trip to the North East although it could be at least two trips there next season although doubt whether we will be going to the banks of the Tees next season. My penultimate away trip this time takes me to a new ground to see North End take on a side that in my view will be going up in a few weeks time.
Having had a major wobble recently with the manager Karanka on the verge of leaving, looks like they have had a clear the air meeting which has obviously worked the oracle.they have won all three games since then and are now just one point behind Burnley with a game in hand.
They have a decent squad and added players on loan like Ramirez from Southampton who if memory serves me right cost the Saints well over £10 million, they have also added Jordan(he scores when he wants) Rhodes although his record is not as good at the moment but he did score a canny one at QPR last week. They also have the Nugent, a hero in the PR1 area having played for us for three seasons, should get a brilliant reception from the visiting throng.
We drew with them on the opening game of the season in a game which we were proved we can mix it at this level.
Following Tuesday defeat the play offs are still a possibility if miracles happen but the good news is none of the bottom three can catch us.
Probably will be a much changed side with Clarke, Woods, Hugill all doubtful and Reach unavailable as he cannot play against his parent club. With the pressure all on Boro we could have caused some damaged however think this is a home banker given the injuries we got on Tuesday night, very difficult game so take the impending defeat and get ready to send MK Drongs closer to relegation a week on Saturday.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Middlesbrough @The Riverside 9/4/2016 - by themaclad - 07-04-2016, 15:30
RE: Middlesbrough @The Riverside 9/4/2016 - by themaclad - 09-04-2016, 22:14
RE: Middlesbrough @The Riverside 9/4/2016 - by themaclad - 13-04-2016, 15:52