Thread Rating:
Nottingham Forest @Deepdale 3/11/2015
Nice win, always good to get an ugly or lucky win which by the sounds of your report is what you got!! If you could just get your strikers, well Garner, scoring, you could easily climb further away from the relegation zone!! My only criticism of your report is the claim you made to having the best goalkeeper in the division, I am sorry but we actually have the best goalie in the division in Westwood!!!

Freedman may not see them anywhere near a relegation battle but the table doesn't lie, and while a 4 point gap to the relegation spots is currently there with their form that could disappear very quickly!! In fact it was only a couple of weeks ago that the bottom three was the three promoted sides, yet now they sit 4, 4 and 6 points above the drop zone!! Forest were poor at our place on Saturday, created very little and we should have easily beaten them by 3-4 goals, as it was like you 1 was good enough. They are toothless up front, albeit due to injury and the transfer embargo and while ever they stay like this they will keep losing games. Personally I would be surprised if Freedman sees out the upcoming weekend, especially if Derby win as is expected. As for the wages, I thought the owner had some money behind him?? If not then they are on a one way ride to the pub league unless he can produce some significant money for the manager.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Nottingham Forest @Deepdale 3/11/2015 - by themaclad - 01-11-2015, 18:04
RE: Nottingham Forest @Deepdale 3/11/2015 - by themaclad - 04-11-2015, 16:19
RE: Nottingham Forest @Deepdale 3/11/2015 - by St Charles Owl - 05-11-2015, 03:07
RE: Nottingham Forest @Deepdale 3/11/2015 - by themaclad - 05-11-2015, 20:25