Thread Rating:
Charlton Athletic @The Valley 20/10/2015
The first of two lengthy road trips in the space of four days following up Tuesday's trip to the Valley with a trip to Brighton. First up though Charlton having started the season in great style they have not won a game since they beat Peterborough on 25/8/2015, seven league games without a win and dropping down the table like a stone, now could be the ideal time to play them.
There seems to be a bit of tension building at the Valley mainly against the owner of the club who appears to be trying to turn them into a Belgium club.
Yesterday they lost at Reading and had defender Bauer sent off and lost to a Nick Blackman goal 14 minutes from time. The only players I recognise in the team that played yesterday are Nick Pope the keeper and long serving Johnnie Jackson who is a decent player at this level.
Last visit result in a 5-2 defeat under Phil Brown with the dwarf Kaemar Daley scoring for us with a overhead kick, think it was his only goal for us.
Injuries are starting to hamper us looks like Davies will be recalled from his loan spell at Southport and there is every possibility he will play given the injury o Clarke, Grayson did indicate that we may have to go to the loan market if Clarke's injury is serious.
Doyle can play after missing out against his parent club so will give us extra options up front. Personal view Browne should play gives us more speed in midfield. Does not promise a classic but as I said possibly best time to play them, first visit to the Valley for me.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Charlton Athletic @The Valley 20/10/2015 - by themaclad - 18-10-2015, 11:07
RE: Charlton Athletic @The Valley 20/10/2015 - by themaclad - 21-10-2015, 13:30
RE: Charlton Athletic @The Valley 20/10/2015 - by St Charles Owl - 23-10-2015, 01:44
RE: Charlton Athletic @The Valley 20/10/2015 - by themaclad - 23-10-2015, 19:31