Thread Rating:
Brentford @ Griffin Park 19/9/2015
Griffin Park is unique in the football world in that it has a pub on every corner of the ground, yes I have been in them all a very beer induced trip in the 1990's which is probably the last time I went there until Saturday.
Sadly the Bees have plans to relocate from Griffin Park and build a 20,000 all seater stadium within the vicinity.
Changes also behind the scene where manager/coach or whatever they call them these days Marinus Dijkhiuzen, has taken over from Mark Warburton who is now Rangers boss.
Last season the Bees surprised many by reaching the Championship play offs before losing to Middlesbrough over two legs.
Brentford have changed tack in the way the game is played by going down a statistically route in respects of players performances, personal view best type of stats are if you score more goals than your opponent but not in the new fangled world.
Player wise there has been plenty of coming and going with highest profile being striker Andre Gray who signed for the six fingered ones at Turf Moor.
Keeper Button is still with them as is Tarkowski but they have kept hold of one of the better players in the division in Alan Judge always rated this guy and he usually scores against us.
They have brought in a few from abroad as well so it will be a cosmopolitan line up that we face.
North End still have Beckford, Hugill, Ried and Gallagher out the latter and I never thought I would ever say this is a big miss at the moment. After Tuesday's rather fortunate point maybe the tide is turning in our favour.
As it's down south we will give a penalty a way and probably lose to a goal in the 98th minute. Nine hours there and back so match report Sunday.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Brentford @ Griffin Park 19/9/2015 - by themaclad - 17-09-2015, 15:17
RE: Brentford @ Griffin Park 19/9/2015 - by themaclad - 20-09-2015, 10:12