Thread Rating:
SNORE DRAW, don't hold the front page
Yours is a quite a good game, but you can't tell me that Tamworth v Villa or West Brom or Derby wouldn't excite the rest of the population more Snoots.

I agree the FA hasn't the balls to try and save its competition, but the rest of football's governing bodies have no trouble inventing lunatic ingternational competitions to wear the players and their clubs out. And why on earth should Premier League or Championship clubs be afraid of coming up against a lower or much lower league club? The way most of the top 44 clubs exit the competition is by leaving their best players on the bench. You'll probably weaken your side to play Tamworth ...... and the Lambs might come to your slaughter.

If real fans like you Snoots do and say nothing the FA Cup will continue its decline and the supine FA will watch as our top clubs drift off to play in some rich boy's European League.

I realise you like Kelly Somers, but you must surely accept she'd have been about fourth in the BBC pecking order if anyone there really thought the FA Cup mattered. If the FA Cup mattered the draw would take place in a glamorous room at Wembley and the room would be full of big names and Ryan Reynolds would have been banging on the door to get in.And there wouldn't be a clunky billiard ball in sight.
Lord Snooty likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
SNORE DRAW, don't hold the front page - by Devongone - Yesterday, 13:33
RE: SNORE DRAW, don't hold the front page - by Lord Snooty - Yesterday, 14:58
RE: SNORE DRAW, don't hold the front page - by themaclad - Yesterday, 15:44
RE: SNORE DRAW, don't hold the front page - by Lord Snooty - Yesterday, 15:51
RE: SNORE DRAW, don't hold the front page - by Devongone - Yesterday, 16:24
RE: SNORE DRAW, don't hold the front page - by Lord Snooty - Yesterday, 19:41
RE: SNORE DRAW, don't hold the front page - by Devongone - Yesterday, 21:28
RE: SNORE DRAW, don't hold the front page - by themaclad - 3 hours ago