Thread Rating:
John Swinney, Scottish FM - a safe pair of hands?
I'm not on this board often any more, but must respond to the negative feel of this GE. First of all, read the SNP manifesto and what it says, particularly the 1st para regarding Scottish independence which is the bigger target for the many people in Scotland who support indy or are interested in the prospect of Scottish independence - it is relevant in the overall scheme of things and contrary to what a lot of unionist charlatans are shamelessly and undemocratically saying on a regular basis!! Some of the extreme comments coming from Britnat or unionist political and other sources are absolutely outrageous TBF!!! One crass inciteful comment yesterday was the one that Scots who don't regard themselves to be British should be deported - a disguised racist remark (by an idiot and a minority one as far as I'm concerned) to all Scots who regard themselves as Scottish!!! As for BBC QT's biased anti-Scotland host, Fiona Bruce - she should've been sacked last year, not impartial at all and hates the SNP or any SNP representative!! Regarding John Swinney? I'd judge him on performance and what he says!! I think he has done OK as far as I can make out and note he drew reasonable applause from a York audience tonight in a BBC Election Debate. I would argue a certain stability has been established by John Swinney and btw I'm not an avid fan. It is still good to see a certain settlement/gravitas gradually pervading the ranks of the SNP and the SNP govt. Also the only logical vote to really choose is the SNP one anyway!! Vote for any other undemocratic Scot political party attached to a dictating London head office???? Smell the coffee!! Follow your gut on this FGS and my message to any indy associate is "DON'T FRAGMENT THE VOTE AND SERIOUSLY CONSIDER THE EVENTUAL BIGGER PRIZE"!!! Indy is an important cog in the whole macro-economic mechanism of dealing with the major issues/probs that are affecting the Scottish people and a huge move towards a well-being economy that is favoured by over 70% of Scots (based on various poll results re this particular topic). We are big enough, smart enough and rich enough to govern our own country, Bella Caledonia. To anyone who doubts this assertion - please try to watch Lesley Riddoch's film about Denmark titled "The State of Happiness" - roughly the same size of country, similar population size, but Scotland has far more natural resources - be seriously enlightened!! Note: this film has been viewed in the past few months by sell out audiences through the length and breadth of Scotland. LOVE SCOTLAND, PROUD TO BE SCOTTISH - POSITIVITY PERSONIFIED!! TELL A FRIEND.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
John Swinney, Scottish FM - a safe pair of hands? - by ritchiebaby - 07-05-2024, 23:35
RE: John Swinney, Scottish FM - a safe pair of hands? - by 0762 - 06-06-2024, 22:44
RE: John Swinney, Scottish FM - a safe pair of hands? - by ritchiebaby - 10-06-2024, 23:39
RE: John Swinney, Scottish FM - a safe pair of hands? - by hibeejim21 - 20-06-2024, 13:57
RE: John Swinney, Scottish FM - a safe pair of hands? - by ritchiebaby - 20-06-2024, 23:04
RE: John Swinney, Scottish FM - a safe pair of hands? - by 0762 - 21-06-2024, 01:17
RE: John Swinney, Scottish FM - a safe pair of hands? - by ritchiebaby - 07-07-2024, 13:58
RE: John Swinney, Scottish FM - a safe pair of hands? - by 0762 - 16-08-2024, 15:52
RE: John Swinney, Scottish FM - a safe pair of hands? - by ritchiebaby - Yesterday, 21:01